Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabyasachi2580

Player
Player
Family Name: ROYAL BROTHER
Family House Number: 1672
Leader: Sabyasachi Das | 207984
Leaders Discord: ANDREW TATTTE#8504
Leaders Forum: Sabyasachi2580

FAMILY LOGO:-

Letter D by Hillygon on DeviantArt

BACKSTORY:-
One day Protyay working as a doctor job. And he saw there was a gang member come in the hospital. Gang members is told protyay to treat me fast otherelse i will kill you. Protyay is very scared so Protyay telling his high command see that gang member is told that i will kill you. So protyay is treat the gang member so he finished the medical attention.

Then the gang member is gone. So protyay is got more and more profit in the hospital. One day he thought i will also join any gang and protect all. So he go in the turkey and join the gang. Then he think i gain too much money in the hospital. So he think i will change my gang name to The Dollars. So protyay is changed the name to The Dollars.

One day protyay is doing some illegal works police is coming and chase him his gang members come and help him to chase. Then the protyay cars is broke then police is coming and cuff him and take them to jail. So protyay is very scared his gang members are come in the jail by helicopter. So his gang members come in the jail and take them to his home.And he has a best brother. His name is Rahul. So protyay is thought I changed my name to royal brother.

RANKS
RECRUIT (1): They are new to the family, and are getting used to the new life in a new city. They are still in training and learning about the culture and operations of the family

RUNNER (2) : They are with the fam for quite some time now. They are mostly familiar with the rules of the fam, and they help the fam by taking care of the family business and started to take on some tasks and responsibility.

APPRENTICE (3) : They have completed their training and are well aware of the rules of the city and the family. Apart from taking care of all the fam day to day task, they take part in all the family events as well.

SOLDIER (4) : They have been with the family for quite some time now, and they have earned the trust of the family. They are responsible to manage the family business, and to make sure everything runs smoothly. Apart from these, they are also responsible to arrange ammunition and all the family necessities.

DISCIPLE (5) : These members are responsible for managing and defending the family territories

MERCENARY (6) : They are the valued members of the family. They are responsible for arranging and defending raids, events, turfs.

VETERAN (7) : They are the most trusted associates of the high command. They look after all the day to day activity and help manage the operations of the family.

MASTER (8) : They are highly trusted family members, who has been with the fam for a very long time. Their loyalty for the family is undoubtable.

DEPUTY (9) And =LEADER (10) : Leaders : They are the founding members of the family. They are the final decision maker of the family. They manage all the assets and finance of the family.

Family Outfit:

RULES:
-RESPECT EVERYONE ALL THE MEMBERS AND HIGHCOMMAND.
-DONT BE TOXIC TO ANYONE.
-ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE ALL THE EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
-DONT BREAK THE RULES.

FAM GOALS:
-EVERYONE ATTEND ALL THE RAID, STORE ROBBERY, HIGHWAY ROBBERY ETC.
-Help all the family members to grow as an individual.
-DONT BREAK ANY RULES.
-Own as many personal and family businesses and grow in this city.

OFFICIAL FAMILY DISCORD:-
- Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities

THANK YOU FOR READ MY APPLICATION
-SABYASACHI DAS

Last edited:

NeonSama771

Player
Player
Family Name: The dollars
Family owner name: Protyay|162776
Family house: 1734
Family owner forums link: Sabyasachi2580
Family owner Discord name: protyay04#8746

FAMILY LOGO:-

Letter D by Hillygon on DeviantArt

BACKSTORY:-
One day Protyay working as a doctor job. And he saw there was a gang member come in the hospital. Gang members is told protyay to treat me fast otherelse i will kill you. Protyay is very scared so Protyay telling his high command see that gang member is told that i will kill you. So protyay is treat the gang member so he finished the medical attention.

Then the gang member is gone. So protyay is got more and more profit in the hospital. One day he thought i will also join any gang and protect all. So he go in the turkey and join the gang. Then he think i gain too much money in the hospital. So he think i will change my gang name to The Dollars. So protyay is changed the name to The Dollars.

One day protyay is doing some illegal works police is coming and chase him his gang members come and help him to chase. Then the protyay cars is broke then police is coming and cuff him and take them to jail. So protyay is very scared his gang members are come in the jail by helicopter. So his gang members come in the jail and take them to his home.

RANKS
RECRUIT (1): They are new to the family, and are getting used to the new life in a new city. They are still in training and learning about the culture and operations of the family

RUNNER (2) : They are with the fam for quite some time now. They are mostly familiar with the rules of the fam, and they help the fam by taking care of the family business and started to take on some tasks and responsibility.

APPRENTICE (3) : They have completed their training and are well aware of the rules of the city and the family. Apart from taking care of all the fam day to day task, they take part in all the family events as well.

SOLDIER (4) : They have been with the family for quite some time now, and they have earned the trust of the family. They are responsible to manage the family business, and to make sure everything runs smoothly. Apart from these, they are also responsible to arrange ammunition and all the family necessities.

DISCIPLE (5) : These members are responsible for managing and defending the family territories

MERCENARY (6) : They are the valued members of the family. They are responsible for arranging and defending raids, events, turfs.

VETERAN (7) : They are the most trusted associates of the high command. They look after all the day to day activity and help manage the operations of the family.

MASTER (8) : They are highly trusted family members, who has been with the fam for a very long time. Their loyalty for the family is undoubtable.

DEPUTY (9) And =LEADER (10) : Leaders : They are the founding members of the family. They are the final decision maker of the family. They manage all the assets and finance of the family.

Family Outfit:

RULES:
-RESPECT EVERYONE ALL THE MEMBERS AND HIGHCOMMAND.
-DONT BE TOXIC TO ANYONE.
-ATTEND AND PARTICIPATE ALL THE EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
-DONT BREAK THE RULES.

FAM GOALS:
-EVERYONE ATTEND ALL THE RAID, STORE ROBBERY, HIGHWAY ROBBERY ETC.
-Help all the family members to grow as an individual.
-DONT BREAK ANY RULES.
-Own as many personal and family businesses and grow in this city.

THANK YOU FOR READ MY APPLICATION
-SABYASACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom