Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Akin Wolve
Administrators nickname
itachi
Date
Jan 14, 2022
Time
08:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lHrjGwuhKg

Wolve Akin

Player
Player
Greetings God

I wanted to make this complain for my friend Khabib ( ID: 92194 ) because I feel like he did not deserve that warning for RDM. He had no bodycam at that moment so he could not defend himself with pov but let me tell you my story of my side.

So we went to do some highway robberies , we had a nice setup like scouts, highway traps and snipers on the hill. We were doing great till some guys arrived the scene and did not want to leave even after multiple conversations and warnings.

We did let them pass on the highway and did not rob them because they were from a illegal organisation and we did not wanted to bother them. But they were mad for some reason.

And they kept coming back because they wanted to kill us from behind while we were robbing other people. they tried that like 4 times. So after that we had enough and started shooting on them. That's when my friend Khabib got a warning for RDM.

Kind regards

Khabib Time

Player
Player
Thank you akin I hope this gets resolved in a fair manner and a fair admin takes control of this situation I understand that admins can take on there own case and that some might even help each other so they are not at fault he had no people skills but just proceeded to jail me and mute me for trying to ask simple questions as to why I was given a warning all I ask for if fairness

Calico Jack

Player
Player
The admins are here to be fair, not make friends. Hope this gets resolved, you did nothing wrong.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation.
But will respond
1 I see UB drive - Bugatti on off-road and hills - this is jail
2 Car ramming - again jail
3 Killing with sniper on Highway random ppls - warn

Admin took even light decision to warn only - we will discuss with them to give next time punishment for every violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom