Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Request for Reconsideration: Unban Appeal for Account Sharing Ban

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoriko Ozz
Administrators nickname
Ani_Pluxury
Date
May 20, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1005381650391248977/1109506532267266048/image.png

Zoriko

GOD OF DECEIT
Player
Dear Grand RP Admin Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere concern and to request a reconsideration of the ban imposed on my account for alleged account sharing. I strongly believe that there has been a misunderstanding, and I would like to provide clarification and explanation regarding the circumstances surrounding this ban.

First and foremost, I want to assure you that I have never engaged in any form of account sharing or violated the rules and regulations of Grand RP knowingly or intentionally. I take the rules of the game seriously and have always strived to uphold the integrity of the community.

One important aspect that I would like to highlight is the dynamic IP address.
As you may be aware, my internet service provider assigns me a new IP address every 8 hours. and I also have a VPN which is mostly turned on. This constant change in IP address makes it highly unlikely for me to engage in account sharing, as it would be virtually impossible for someone else to access my account consistently.

I understand that the account sharing policy exists to maintain fairness and ensure a level playing field for all players. However, in my case, the ban seems to be a result of an erroneous assumption based on my dynamic IP address. I genuinely believe that this is a misunderstanding, and I kindly request you to re-evaluate the ban and lift it as soon as possible.

To assist you in verifying my claims, I would be more than willing to provide any necessary information or documentation that can prove my innocence. This could include my personal identification details, previous IP addresses, or any other evidence that may be helpful in resolving this matter swiftly and conclusively.

Being banned from Grand RP has been a disappointment and a significant loss for me. I have been an active member of the community for a considerable amount of time, and I have developed great friendships and memorable experiences within the game. I miss the opportunity to engage with fellow players, enjoy the immersive gameplay, and contribute positively to the Grand RP community.

I kindly request the Grand RP Admin Team to review my case with careful consideration, taking into account the dynamic nature of my IP address and my genuine commitment to the fair and respectful gameplay. I am confident that upon reviewing the evidence and recognizing the misunderstanding, you will find it appropriate to revoke the ban on my account.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal. I eagerly await your response and sincerely hope for a favorable resolution to this matter. If you require any additional information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Yours sincerely,

Zoriko Ozzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom