Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smoky_Zero
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Jan 14, 2022
Time
18:24
Proofs
https://streamable.com/h1nf80

Smoky

Player
Player
Firstly I would like for this report to be handled by Mazhor Pluxury.

Administrator James Pluxury randomly teleported to an active territory capture, specifically to Ballas HQ. Bloods Turf team drove there because we were planning to enter the territory capture from that side since the circle was close to Ballas HQ. After that James Pluxury teleports and says and I quote, " Who gave you Bloods Permission to drive into Ballas HQ?". This question does not make any sense, as it is not stated anywhere in the rules that you can not drive into enemies' HQ in an OOC territory capture.

Whilst I was trying to question where that is stated in the rules, James had threatened to PERMENANTLY mute me just for asking a question. So he never actually provided an actual rule and then punished us for the following rule : 1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organizations. | WARN. As the rule clearly states, you cannot visit another gang's HQ without IC REASON, and I repeat, IC REASON.

How does that make any sense when the whole territory capture is an OOC EVENT, no idea, do not ask me ask James. After that when James realizes that there is no rule stating that you can not visit another gang's HQ during a OOC event, he switches up the reason for the punishment, saying that we "PROVOKED" Ballas in their HQ, AND EVEN HIS COLLEAGUE SKULLY PLUXURY (Curator of crime) disagreed with him. I have FULL POV provided in this thread showing all the interactions between all Bloods turf team and Ballas turf team, and it is up to MAZHOR to decide if any provoking or toxicity happened.

This doesn't end here. First we got a verbal for all of this nonsense, but then James decides out of nowhere to turn it into a FULL WARNING. This doesn't make any sense, and it honestly ruins my and my team's time on this server when admins are punishing you for rules that never exist, and abusing their power threatening to permanently mute you just for asking a question.

In addition, this is not the first time James Pluxury specifically does such a thing. Six months ago, in June of 2021, James Pluxury randomly teleports to me and my other turf team colleagues (Kaane Mysterio and Dadullah Dejigalo) in Maze Bank Arena, and provokes us, and he says this and I quote "My russian friends are coming to GRP to turf and they will not let you get 100% turfs hehehehehehehehehehe". After me and the others denied this happening, he told us to wait and watch. James has always been provoking us and we have history with him doing such things. All I want is for this POV and all the screenshots to be considered. Everything is shown in them, 1. We never provoked. 2. James switching up the reason we got punished. 3. Skully disagreeing with James' decision.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1.4 It is forbidden to push/kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN

You where explained to leave the area and instead of leaving HQ of Ballas u started to argue with Admins - after that you have received warn for Provoking + 1.4 rules

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Agree with Alex. You have to join territory. Instead of it you just chilling on HQ. It's forbidden as per rules.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom