Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
yousuf malkii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 21, 2023
Time of violation
22:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6r3r94H9GUI

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
shooting through dustbin !!
umm,this seems more interesting
its might be bug abuse.

Last edited:

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
3 not bug abuse the thing didnt respawn for yousef as you can see in his pov when he died the thing dispeared so dont try to be smart and smarting out saying mk when the same guy and same id killed him and finished him

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
And everything seems clear no mk and the bug was from yousef from his pov as you can see when he died everything showed up and cause didnt respawn for him check the pov few times carlo and you will understand there is no mk or bug cause the same guy killed finished so no mk no bug and everything clear and clean

Yous Macher

Player
Player
And everything seems clear no mk and the bug was from yousef from his pov as you can see when he died everything showed up and cause didnt respawn for him check the pov few times carlo and you will understand there is no mk or bug cause the same guy killed finished so no mk no bug and everything clear and clean
he litterlay mk killd me so my gang members can not patch me up and what do you mean mettagaming ?

Madara Pluxury

Player
Player
yes do not act like a big boy when the thing is not mk or bug cause its all from you and in ur pov he killed you and finished you and smart boy mercy killing means someone else finish you or a friend finish you to dont get in trouble and he finished you cause he can cause his the one that killed you!!

Yous Macher

Player
Player
yes do not act like a big boy when the thing is not mk or bug cause its all from you and in ur pov he killed you and finished you and smart boy mercy killing means someone else finish you or a friend finish you to dont get in trouble and he finished you cause he can cause his the one that killed you!!
yes he killed me so my gang members can not patch me up xd

Lord Tzariar

En2: Leader, Tzariar Family; Senior Associate, LI
Leader of unofficial org
don't forget meta gaming :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom