Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scarface Hashmi
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/QMHczai

ScarfaceHashmi

Player
Player
Hello, Dear James, This will be my full and final post about my Ban.

Mazhor Said ''For
James'' [ ]

I came back after a long break and wanted to get back into GRP but when I tried to log in my email was somehow changed, and I couldn't log in so I posted a thread in the technical section after the thread my account was security banned by James Pluxury probably because the email was changed and the thread I made. Can I get another chance and get the security ban lifted? I can already log in to the account using the email that was provided by JETIX on the technical thread so I can change the email back to my personal one and continue playing on the project. I have dedicated over 2000+ Hours or 3 months+ of my time and I haven't done a single rule break in the whole time I was on the project that would get me banned from the project so can I please get the ban lifted, I am also moving to another country permanently in 2 months so I would love to continue playing on the Project again during these 2 months.

Hopefully, You can understand my situation, help me and Give me a 2nd Chance.
I would enable 2FA after I can log in to prevent this from happening again...

Best Regards.

[Scarface Hashmi]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom