Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Conspiracy to Disband Organization| 42590 , 52816 , 28402 , 66582

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aditya Federal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 22, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9P3i2H7HF3Y

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
For Senior Curator Crime
Last night , 52818 left families and conspired to disband vagos along with 42590 , 28402 and 66582
Vagos received several warns due to turf thus we had left the turfs afk and informed the curator in advance but all of a sudden 66582 invites 52818 to orgaanization and gives turfer rank to him without approval from turf leader or myself . Later they went to defend the turf territory when we had decided not to and broke rules purposely and entering again and again and after defending , they attacked before cooldown and that to the hq of families which is another rule break .They planned to do this to disband organization
To built the org , I have put a lot of effort and time and if people come and do this to organizations . They should be punished.
After they did all the rule breaks , they left the organization because their work was complete .
Please punish them so that they cannot harm any other organization like this in future
and I would request you to review and remove the punishment received by the gang due to their conspiracy as I have worked very hard to built the gang and dont wanna loose the gang because of people like them .

Proof :
In this he has been invited and given rank directly
another guy is hired and promoted
66582 promotes 3 rd guy
They start take over , attend and leave
proof of them entering again and again to do rule break on purpose
proof of them attacking hq
Pov shows that the territory they attacked was the hq

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
so guys this all seen happened at the first attack by families to vagos we were just doings turf with out leaders che and zizo who invited us to the turf team we did the first turf following their command none of us did any thing wrong but a guy named sehidbebek gustave he was a bit suspicious because he got in the the first turf 3 times and here is the pov from me

image.png

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
in the seconf attack fisrt we didnt know that who attacked who but we eventually know the sehidbebek gustave started the attack and spamming to join the turf
image.png

Flame Kai

Leader of unofficial org
so we joined the attack first we were confused that is he the deputy or turf leader because he can start the attack
so we went for his call me star flx and che flx enter
when we enter he was using sg in turf
but che told us to leave because he knew that this is a rule break so we left the circle and talked to the families hc about that idiot and we blacklist him from org so his name ain't showing
after that we thought after this incident the gang will be disbanded so there is no point in staying in the gang so we left and joined marabunta it was our mistake that we didn't told this to aditya we forgot but we told every thing as I am saying here that it was a misunderstanding we were doing clands and shit for vagos for more then 2 week why would we want them to be disbaned
anyway here is the second turf pov

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Approved
ID 52816 , 66582 will be punished for sabotaging organization
(id 52816 is already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom