Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sara Atticus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2021
Time of violation
15:23
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ralpvxuz6a8

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
So we robbed this guy and he wasn't complying with what we were saying 0:30 he says my name how does he know my name? that's metagaming. 1:16 told him to say families on top he said he "you can shoot me in the head" that's fear RP he isn't fearing for his life moving forward with the bodycam he starts stalling RP and obviously MetaGaming calling for his friends backup as he doesn't use Radio once 3:47 I tell him to get in the trunk he runs off to the spot where he told his friends to come that's fail RP you can see his friends start pulling up to the exact spot he runs away from his friends are already all there when he didn't use Radio once.

Taylor Garcia

Player
Player
First of all, you're literally wearing the same outfit and are wondering how people can identify you.

Secondly, you didn't have one single gun pointed at me when I decided to run.

Thirdly, I was complying and you still tried to take me hostage/kidnap me because I clearly hurt your ego.

Reactions: Jay

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
First of all, you're literally wearing the same outfit and are wondering how people can identify you.

Thirdly, I was complying and you still tried to take me hostage/kidnap me because I clearly hurt your ego.
I told you to say families on top and you said "shoot me in the head" that's fear RP. you can clearly see you were MG stalling rp calling for backup when you are in an active RP situation that's not allowed. I understand you don't know the rules but it's okay admins will take care of it.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player

Hmmmm, isnt that a vialation of a famous rule 1.14 that states: 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn hmmmmmmmmm, odd.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player

Wdym same outfit lmao I completely changed my outfit from red to green you have no way of identifying who I am

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
Hmmmm, isnt that a vialation of a famous rule 1.14 that states: 1.14 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Warn hmmmmmmmmm, odd.
He literally didn't comply lmao he ran off an active RP situation when I told him to get in the car.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
He literally didn't comply lmao he ran off an active RP situation when I told him to get in the car.
holy shit your dumb, yall didnt have guns on him and he was complying and yall robbed him already meaning you cant do anything with him, holy shit how are you in a gang.

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
holy shit your dumb, yall didnt have guns on him and he was complying and yall robbed him already meaning you cant do anything with him, holy shit how are you in a gang.
complying how? I clearly stated for him to get in the car lol which he didn't comply also I've told him to say "families on top" and he didn't

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
complying how? I clearly stated for him to get in the car lol which he didn't comply also I've told him to say "families on top" and he didn't
bro idk if your just slow or special, prolly both actually. You guys robbed him. meaning that from that moment he is free and you guys can not take any sort of action against him. If you were not to rob him you could have taken him hostage or kidnapped him, very sad but you didn't do that did you. at the time of you saying ''get in my car'' there was absolutely no weapons pointed at him meaning that the rule ''Fear RP'' didn't apply due to the lack of things to fear. get educated before RPing LOLOLOLOL

Sara Atticus

Player
Player
bro idk if your just slow or special, prolly both actually. You guys robbed him. meaning that from that moment he is free and you guys can not take any sort of action against him. If you were not to rob him you could have taken him hostage or kidnapped him, very sad but you didn't do that did you. at the time of you saying ''get in my car'' there was absolutely no weapons pointed at him meaning that the rule ''Fear RP'' didn't apply due to the lack of things to fear. get educated before RPing LOLOLOLOL
And when the guns were pointed in his head and I told him to say families on top?

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 1918 will receive a punishment for fear rp . Me and a few other higher up admins discussed the meta gaming claim and decided not to add it to the punishment.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom