Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Manas_Badmash
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 23, 2023
Time of violation
15:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/MH53cSbkqio
M

Manas Badmash

His shots were too accurate might be aimbot or no recoil cheats

Morgan Pirazev

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 101740 to provide POV of the event.
You have 10 hours to do so.

doctorbabu

Player
Player
You are literally standing 2m away and standing in one place without dodging, even a 10 year old kid will not miss the shot.

M

Manas Badmash

You are literally standing 2m away and standing in one place without dodging, even a 10 year old kid will not miss the shot.
If u have POV then send as u took many shots that were literally not possible and through walls

doctorbabu

Player
Player
Took shots through wall? bro are u dreaming or what?
how u became leader of so many organizations when u cant even see that i was not shooting at wall, i was shooting you family members on the roof. and i don't know what redux u r using. in your clip we cant see your family members on the house roof just across the road, while in fight i could clearly see them while i was trying to give a fight.
Your basic logic, if u win in a fight all is good no one was cheating everything was fare, but if lost then u can't the accept defeat and abuse forms, just put it on the forms because its free.

About the POV, this is to the respected admin. my computer hardly runs the game on low settings. once before i got 30 days ban for not having POV, simple answer, either i can play or i can record. if i record, its literally unplayable if i start the recording. This is when i m not taking pov.
. imagine if i take pov. Other than that i don't think i broke any rule here. you can clearly see in his recording he was standing in one position, while i was trying to dodge and give a fight. he died, that also not killed by me.
i come in grand rp to relax myself and have some good time with friends, not to make grudges on people and just spread toxicity.
Rest is your decision.
If u have POV then send as u took many shots that were literally not possible and through walls

Last edited:

Mike Cursed

Gang Unit | Drug Dealer
Player
Took shots through wall? bro are u dreaming or what?
how u became leader of so many organizations when u cant even see that i was not shooting at wall, i was shooting you family members on the roof. and i don't know what redux u r using. in your clip we cant see your family members on the house roof just across the road, while in fight i could clearly see them while i was trying to give a fight.
Your basic logic, if u win in a fight all is good no one was cheating everything was fare, but if lost then u can't the accept defeat and abuse forms, just put it on the forms because its free.

About the POV, this is to the respected admin. my computer hardly runs the game on low settings. once before i got 30 days ban for not having POV, simple answer, either i can play or i can record. if i record, its literally unplayable if i start the recording. Other than that i don't think i broke any rule here. you can clearly see in his recording he was standing in one position, while i was trying to dodge and give a fight. he died, that also not killed by me.
i come in grand rp to relax myself and have some good time with friends, not to make grudges on people and just spread toxicity.
Rest is your decision.
Dont act like kid let everyone see your skills

Mike Cursed

Gang Unit | Drug Dealer
Player
can't even accept one defeat, who is acting like kid here, its not like u r the one and undefeatable shooter in the server and cant be killed.
Ohh u are a good shooter im not refusing just go and read ER rule 1.7

Morgan Pirazev

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 101740 will receive punishment for ER 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom