Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Meiko Nakano
Suspect ID
4860 324 6508 31241
Date of violation
May 23, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wLYfqp0IC8

Cengooo

Player
Player
It's not a rule break, it's you who shot at us with the sniper. We killed you too. I don't understand where is the rule error?

revn Ford

Player
Player
It's not a rule break, it's you who shot at us with the sniper. We killed you too. I don't understand where is the rule error?
I had pulled you over many times before shooting. And 31241 this guy shoot me without warning. And don't forget that FIB has blacklisted you globally.

Meiko Nakano

Red Fox
Player
"us"? What do you mean by "us"? I only shot 1 guy and you said "us"?
Watch the video again and again

Cengooo

Player
Player
I had pulled you over many times before shooting. And 31241 this guy shoot me without warning. And don't forget that FIB has blacklisted you globally.
bro im not fbi how fbi blacklisted me? And bro we are wearing fam clothes if you shoot my friend i can kill you.

Cengooo

Player
Player
Dear admins pls watch after 9.15 they are shooting with sniper.And we killed they.İ think this isnt rulebreak.Thank you ❤️

Kareemgfzsr

Player
Player
Sir even if your off duty you cannot kill lspd/citizen and they gave you demands so they can kill the person they they stopped thabks

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 4860 gets punishment for General Rule 3.1, Fear-RP, Car Ramming, and VDM
ID 32714 gets punishment for Car Ramming
ID 35725 gets punishment for Car Ramming (Punishment given)
ID
31241 gets punishment for Car Ramming
ID 3486 gets punishment for Car Ramming
ID 30402 gets punishment for General Rule Car Ramming and General Rule 6.17 (Not recording all overlays)

Note: LEOs didn't break General Rule 6.15 because they told you demands a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom