Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Issy Yeezy
Administrators nickname
Drake_Krown
Date
May 23, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/9hv9nw

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
This admin kick me for sitting next to a friend of mine? because he is married to here what did I do to him. when I ask about why he kicked me he threathen to ban me I didnt insult I didnt disrespect I just wanted an answer. I have POV of him kicking me from the server but I didnt crash I checked my netwerk checked my pc it was a kick 100%, but why he want to ban me for asking him a question I didnt mean for any disrespect. (i am not banned btw this is just a forum about the kick) I am also not the only person he kicked he kicked also 3 of my friends for sitting there but its just our friend?
image.png

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
Just close sorry for inconvenience it’s been 2 days after the date my bad ❤️

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
5.1 It is strictly prohibited to use report for questions that are not related to the game or problems on the server. | Mute 20-60 minutes​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom