Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio Narcos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2023
Time of violation
0:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4kvL-XXGyXE

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
As you can see from my point of view, the person attacks me and asks questions, and I respond. There is a continuation of the video, if you want, I can share it with the admin privately. People are making fun of my English as a team. I had a problem with 146k of them, but for some reason 151k id is killing me, you're weird
my pow

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
Off topic
I told the person many times during the day, I bought the item on me with GC and it is not sold, what is the purpose of you hurting me?

SYRIA

⚠ Syria ⚠
Player
Forum warn
As you can see from my point of view, the person attacks me and asks questions, and I respond. There is a continuation of the video, if you want, I can share it with the admin privately. People are making fun of my English as a team. I had a problem with 146k of them, but for some reason 151k id is killing me, you're weird
my pow
ok broooooooooo idiottttttt

caladween

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
yes we all having fun in ENGLISH bcs its ENGLISH server as you can understand, is it because they don't speak your language? And why you doing metagaming :D isnt it funny to call your friends on discord to come and kill him
can any Turkish admin check pls

Buse Cetinkaya

Hamsik Family Leader
Player
yes we all having fun in ENGLISH bcs its ENGLISH server as you can understand, is it because they don't speak your language? And why you doing metagaming :D isnt it funny to call your friends on discord to come and kill him
can any Turkish admin check pls
yes dude, this person is dead, right at the beach market huh

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 226578 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 (there was no rp situation to shot someone in City)
ID 146965 will receive a punishment for Provoking + Mixing(per their pov)

+ all off-topic comments will get forum punishment as well.
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom