Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tilak Patel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2023
Time of violation
9:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hxo_kZwCqdQ

Tilak Patel

Player
Player
  1. they force RP by saying that the hostage is from sahp while he is not wearing uniform and he don't have id
  2. Fail RP when they kill him and we were doing negotiations And start shooting us.

Last edited:

Rishav Raj

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
ID 94988 fix title
Rule Break | ID/ORG
You have 6 hour to respond​

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude at this moment

Requesting the whole event pov from the Player 88807

You have 24 hours to do​

Tilak Patel

Player
Player
Timestamp
8:35 - Bug abuse(cancelling the animation with pulling out the gun) - Gen Rule 6.23 - Any kind of bug abuse is forbidden | BAN up to PERMANENT
8:43 - UB(talking while dead) - said "shooting" when you were already dead

Admin consider this as well
if u can see the voice box was off sir

L

Lio Juzzo

Please don't ignore also what Leo's doing, he showed id to us but not the officer also the SAHP said that he cannot carry id while Offduty . Also he was doing background check that hostage's background so while they check his background they also can can see that he is LEO, and When we tell him he is a Leo just give us 200k or we kill the hostage then the SAHP said that It's your choice but I gonna pay 100k for that. I know we have 1 mistake that our 1 guy shoot without demands but you can check how much they stall and do failrp.

L

Lio Juzzo

I'll also provide the pov when the hostage show his id to our gang member. As soon as I get it I'll provide.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
I'll also provide the pov when the hostage show his id to our gang member. As soon as I get it I'll provide.
But for our eyes he is a regular citizen bcoz he is off duty, We dont know if he showed you ID or not, How are we supposed to know. He completely off duty

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
But for our eyes he is a regular citizen bcoz he is off duty, We dont know if he showed you ID or not, How are we supposed to know. He completely off duty
dont lie the SAHP who is negotiating he checked his background then also talking stupid things (fail rp)
and the hostage is also not fear for his own life he just fear for his shit SAHP job.

Corin Xavier

ex-SWAT Commander
Player
dont lie the SAHP who is negotiating he checked his background then also talking stupid things (fail rp)
and the hostage is also not fear for his own life he just fear for his shit SAHP job.
Bro if hostage is not fearing his life, Its not SAHPs fault man🤣

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
1) If the guy showed you his I'd that means he is doing corruption.
2) according to the rules of SAHP an officer can not show there id off duty and can not claim that he is an officer(until the situation is out of control like arresting a LEO).
3)you can not ask for 200k for citizen and for a LEO you can only ask 200k only if he is in his uniform.
4) That is not stalling and fail rp that is said Negotiation and it is not our problem if you guys does not have patience in yourself and we're not trying to listen to them.
5) you said you self you started shooting without any demand that means fail rp comes under you not LEO'S
6) The blood member driving the motor bike during the negotiation does not seems realistic during a tensed negotiation of a hostage (UB).
7) He can have a fake Id and you guys forcing him to show his I'd is not good for you and for you saying he is your officer you can not recognise him, no we can not if he is off duty and for further SAHP doesn't have undercover if you com up with that

Last edited:

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Forgot to add one think.
You guys are only claiming that he showed you his I'd but none of you gave the proof of him actually showing his I'd to any blood member. Atleast add that POV before claiming such things

N

Negan Smith

u cant force them to show id this way when he clearly said he don't have it on him .
and you did '/try twice' how can you search him for id , and you dont find it then magically it appears .

Tomi Meller

Senior Crime Curator ✨ EN2 PC Checker 🤩
Senior Administrator
Imo state should receive punishment for dont care abour hostage life and stoping the rp by saying he cant show u id off duty even tho he showed us , hostage did fear rp also once he showed his id and after he doesnt care if he will die (once we asked him to show his id) at the end hostage died because state tried to be oversmart + in the pov they knew he is one of them but still try to be oversmart thats what killed hostage so self report too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom