Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Wonder Man#6690
6. Your Nickname: Lavi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13752

Additional information

Leader of...

actual_1378781698.jpg

Life Invader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to be the head CEO of LI since it is the only organisation that is innovative and has a lot of potential to host various events, such as talent shows, etc. As LI is the backbone of San Andreas and fights corruption on its own, I want to get experience running the organisation well. My own hobbies determine that LI comes first for me right away.

• My real-world video and photo editing abilities are pushing me to try my hand at LI as CEO. My managerial abilities are excellent. On the other hand, I am competent for this job because I am familiar with how media functions and have expertise with LI from another grp server. With my unique set of skills, I strongly believe that I can lead LI much better than anybody else.

• As a leader/employee of LI, the individual must be excellent at communication. As I've been playing GRP for 1.5 years, I can participate in communication. I can always outshine the scenario, no matter what is happening on. As there are various ways to involve players in LI, I want to help as much as I can given that we all know the city is currently suffering. If I became the CEO of LI, I would fully fulfil each and every one of them, leaving nothing undone.
MCZtyuN.png

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Easy flow of ads

Making the ad flow is, in my opinion, the most crucial step. Everything would be delayed and would have an impact on both the server and my organisation without a strong flow of advertising. My advertising team will be able to cover all the timezones. To cover the shift, advertising teams' hod and dhod would be from different time zones.

To enhance activity inside the department, different departments tasks would be assigned.

CNN

Showcasing trending topics on LI CNN would make for a fascinating RP.
There might be some effect on the RP if a daily newspaper, updates, and magazine were provided.

Self Interest

In my opinion, the leader's self-interest comes first. Due to my intense enthusiasm for LI and desire to put in significant effort, I am able to add the most engaging RP. Nothing could be done if the leader isn't even interested.

Night and Day time shifts

Several terms have suffered as a result of the wrong individuals being around at the wrong time. Effective shift management has a significant influence and consistently produces positive outcomes.

Since I have my own high commands, it won't happen during my term. Running an organisation at night is typically difficult. Despite the fact that my deputies and I are going to have different time zones, we will always be available for activities, day or night.

Bonus

Most members of LI do so in order to support their hobby. To recognise and encourage those who employees sincerely, I believe they should at the very least maintain a bonus. Only the person's excellent job will be considered for a reward.

Feedback

Constructive criticism is always encouraged, and reviews and feedback always point out the important details.
An organisation becomes much better from its past through mistakes and feedback.

Overall RP

My team would be ready to record any situation if needed. My organisation would try to include the same thing in RP to keep it exciting for all of the players, just like in real life.

I have no doubt that people would enjoy this kind of role-playing game, and we could draw in a sizable player base.
My creative team would genuinely contribute to each event and be creative. I would attempt to include an additional RP for crowd control and security.

HQ9eAH8.jpg

Lily Hill

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Daksh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Wonder Man#6690
6. Your Nickname: Lavi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13752

Additional information

Leader of...

actual_1378781698.jpg

Life Invader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• I want to be the head CEO of LI since it is the only organisation that is innovative and has a lot of potential to host various events, such as talent shows, etc. As LI is the backbone of San Andreas and fights corruption on its own, I want to get experience running the organisation well. My own hobbies determine that LI comes first for me right away.

• My real-world video and photo editing abilities are pushing me to try my hand at LI as CEO. My managerial abilities are excellent. On the other hand, I am competent for this job because I am familiar with how media functions and have expertise with LI from another grp server. With my unique set of skills, I strongly believe that I can lead LI much better than anybody else.

• As a leader/employee of LI, the individual must be excellent at communication. As I've been playing GRP for 1.5 years, I can participate in communication. I can always outshine the scenario, no matter what is happening on. As there are various ways to involve players in LI, I want to help as much as I can given that we all know the city is currently suffering. If I became the CEO of LI, I would fully fulfil each and every one of them, leaving nothing undone.
MCZtyuN.png

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Easy flow of ads

Making the ad flow is, in my opinion, the most crucial step. Everything would be delayed and would have an impact on both the server and my organisation without a strong flow of advertising. My advertising team will be able to cover all the timezones. To cover the shift, advertising teams' hod and dhod would be from different time zones.

To enhance activity inside the department, different departments tasks would be assigned.

CNN

Showcasing trending topics on LI CNN would make for a fascinating RP.
There might be some effect on the RP if a daily newspaper, updates, and magazine were provided.

Self Interest

In my opinion, the leader's self-interest comes first. Due to my intense enthusiasm for LI and desire to put in significant effort, I am able to add the most engaging RP. Nothing could be done if the leader isn't even interested.

Night and Day time shifts

Several terms have suffered as a result of the wrong individuals being around at the wrong time. Effective shift management has a significant influence and consistently produces positive outcomes.

Since I have my own high commands, it won't happen during my term. Running an organisation at night is typically difficult. Despite the fact that my deputies and I are going to have different time zones, we will always be available for activities, day or night.

Bonus

Most members of LI do so in order to support their hobby. To recognise and encourage those who employees sincerely, I believe they should at the very least maintain a bonus. Only the person's excellent job will be considered for a reward.

Feedback

Constructive criticism is always encouraged, and reviews and feedback always point out the important details.
An organisation becomes much better from its past through mistakes and feedback.

Overall RP

My team would be ready to record any situation if needed. My organisation would try to include the same thing in RP to keep it exciting for all of the players, just like in real life.

I have no doubt that people would enjoy this kind of role-playing game, and we could draw in a sizable player base.
My creative team would genuinely contribute to each event and be creative. I would attempt to include an additional RP for crowd control and security.

HQ9eAH8.jpg
great guy dont know why everyone hating

Seth Wolf

Seth Wolf | Never Dies
Player
get a leadership to last more than a week then talk pls

why are you off topic in his forum if you are applying your more not fit at least he knows how stuff should be ran unlike you simon
Lilly just chill you have made so many mistakes in the past and you make comments about leadership maybe he dose not want to be leader he would be a better leader than you he will listen to his people you just did it for pay and for your benefit so just stop with your toxicity Simon and Alfie have done nothing to you so just back off

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Interview will be on 31/05/2023, at 18:00 Server Time, Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview.
Contact me in discord for any questions that you have about the interview time.
Not making it to the interview for any reason, will result into failing the interview and rejection​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom