Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Administrators nickname
Jefe DeJefes
Date
May 24, 2023
Time
18:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sDklbWhg3gI

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Respected Admin,
Myself Sanz and im a media person....i did few videos and Live Streams on grand rp (Some Funny videos and some Tutorial VIdeos) you can Watch my Playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj3uV5LxdILF5Am-wwkibzrAPNpvxa_Qa

Apart From That When I Joined Grand RP in 2021 and I wrote a biography about my characters (Main id : Stunning Sanz | 14632 & Twink Id : Rima Sanz : 38591)
SS of Roleplay Biography
and I used to play both characters as two different people and entertain my audience in my live streams.
I stream as Stunning sanz in this youtube channel :
and as Rima Sanz in This Youtube Channel :

and I never interacted with them...but the only thing I did is i created a roleplay biography story like wife and husband...i made marriage to both ids by asking help of my frnd to login my id.....i donno at that time we cant share ids...that's the only one time my frnd logged my acount that too happend in 2021 almost 2 years over...and i never shared my id again you can check the logs

And I made this marriage to make a content video of these characters...trust me I submitted every proof...even I contacted mazhor and media group bt no response over there so I'm making a unban appeal.....i came to this server for promotion I invited lot of people to grand rp and I'm one of the first streamers in the community....i love playing grand rp..please Consider it.
Wedding footage Video Which I didn't uploaded to my youtube because later I read rules then it clearly mention no sharing of ids....so I didn't uploaded the video...luckily still I have that footage :

And this guy reported after the years and years of blackmailing me for this thing finally he reported just because mrng I made a report on him for bug abuse :
He made This on a Revenge.

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
Traitor don't deserve chance before he need to get permanently ban for this he know all the rules and regulations and no one get unbanned for this 1.8 if he is media but rules is everyone

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
Respected Admin,
Myself Sanz and im a media person....i did few videos and Live Streams on grand rp (Some Funny videos and some Tutorial VIdeos) you can Watch my Playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj3uV5LxdILF5Am-wwkibzrAPNpvxa_Qa

Apart From That When I Joined Grand RP in 2021 and I wrote a biography about my characters (Main id : Stunning Sanz | 14632 & Twink Id : Rima Sanz : 38591)
SS of Roleplay Biography
and I used to play both characters as two different people and entertain my audience in my live streams.

and I never interacted with them...but the only thing I did is i created a roleplay biography story like wife and husband...i made marriage to both ids by asking help of my frnd to login my id.....i donno at that time we cant share ids...that's the only one time my frnd logged my acount that too happend in 2021 almost 2 years over...and i never shared my id again you can check the logs

And I made this marriage to make a content video of these characters...trust me I submitted every proof...even I contacted mazhor and media group bt no response over there so I'm making a unban appeal.....i came to this server for promotion I invited lot of people to grand rp and I'm one of the first streamers in the community....i love playing grand rp..please Consider it.
Wedding footage Video Which I didn't uploaded to my youtube because later I read rules then it clearly mention no sharing of ids....so I didn't uploaded the video...luckily still I have that footage :

And this guy reported after the years and years of blackmailing me for this thing finally he reported just because mrng I made a report on him for bug abuse :
Can you tell me who is blackmailing me

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
Traitor don't deserve chance before he need to get permanently ban for this he know all the rules and regulations and no one get unbanned for this 1.8 if he is media but rules is everyone
He made it for content purpose only as u can see in the link of that video above and yeh he got to know it later and he never did it again as he said the gods can check the logs he did only one time that too only for content purpose as he was invited to do content and bring more people inorder to that he used it for only content purpose but not for personal things

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
First of all, I am involved in this problem since the person who reported him is a member of my family. Surya has never blackmailed anyone, so when you make comments, tell the truth. If you have any evidence of blackmail, please provide it. before sending fake statements here.

Thank you.
Respected Admin,

SS of Roleplay Biography

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
He made it for content purpose only as u can see in the link of that video above and yeh he got to know it later and he never did it again as he said the gods can check the logs he did only one time that too only for content purpose as he was invited to do content and bring more people inorder to that he used it for only content purpose but not for personal things
He is the media person and breaking server rules for his content this guy don't need chance to get unban

Jhony Don

Player
Player
+1

In my opinion we need to give a chance to sanz who had entertained us in you tube from whom known about grandrp. I dont what is grandrp previosuly, because of his videos i feel like entertained and started playing. Since long i am playing this server. i learned things how to earn money from his videos and sustain. Like me so many people also joined grand rp by seeing his videos. Also so many families grown in the city by learning things from sanz family.

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
+1

In my opinion we need to give a chance to sanz who had entertained us in you tube from whom known about grandrp. I dont what is grandrp previosuly, because of his videos i feel like entertained and started playing. Since long i am playing this server. i learned things how to earn money from his videos and sustain. Like me so many people also joined grand rp by seeing his videos. Also so many families grown in the city by learning things from sanz family.
What last change? as a member of a media community he must know all the rules. If he married his first account to second acc for sake of content

ken kaneki

Player
Player
I dont think he deserves a chance because when he got to knew the rules he had an option of divorce why didn't he dit it then , and as u guys are saying he entertained on youtube so he must get unbanned i will alson make youtube videos and break rules is it ok for you then ??
He should be permanently banned!!!
Hope Admins will look into it ..

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
I dont think he deserves a chance because when he got to knew the rules he had an option of divorce why didn't he dit it then , and as u guys are saying he entertained on youtube so he must get unbanned i will alson make youtube videos and break rules is it ok for you then ??
He should be permanently banned!!!
Hope Admins will look into it ..
Who said that didnt used the option of divorce i did it!!!!!!!! Dont comment here with half half knowledge.

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
What last change? as a member of a media community he must know all the rules. If he married his first account to second acc for sake of content
Dude…this this issue happened in 2021, 2 years ago…i donno the rules at that time…when i got to know that I divorced and i didnt even uploaded the video. Stop cornering me i never did a rule break in recent times…check my forums

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
He is the media person and breaking server rules for his content this guy don't need chance to get unban
when he did that he dont know that he can do that and it was 2 years ago from then after realising the rules he never did that

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
Dude…this this issue happened in 2021, 2 years ago…i donno the rules at that time…when i got to know that I divorced and i didnt even uploaded the video. Stop cornering me i never did a rule break in recent times…check my forums
When I am in your fam you and your learned me rules did you remember you telled no problem if I got banned I will unban with my media support

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
First of all, I am involved in this problem since the person who reported him is a member of my family. Surya has never blackmailed anyone, so when you make comments, tell the truth. If you have any evidence of blackmail, please provide it. before sending fake statements here.

Thank you.
You not at all imvolved in this…anyways u appeared urself here…he is the master mind behind all these things he did indirectly blackmaling for this thing for several days finally he influenced surya to post it on revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom