Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Droppa FlawIess
Administrators nickname
Rimda Imanov
Date
May 24, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xyIKX7p5GII

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
I was in vc with Rimda the admin in which I asked the question why a bodycam must be turned on outside of the car. He said its a rule. I asked him why it isn't written anywhere but he continuously said it's a rule and not answering my question. I did not disrespect or disagree with the guy at all, I was trying to understand something I haven't heard in my life. I will show the POV which I captured whilst in the VC. All i wanted to understand if the rule was an admin rule and in the POV you can clearly hear him say its not. I was just confused at the time as I haven't heard of this rule in my life and haven't seen it written anywhere. Also if he comments on the way I was speaking towards him thats the way i normally speak to everyone IRL and in game so it shouldn't be taken as any form of disrespect as its practically my accent.

If the admin reviewing this would unban me it would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

- proof of ban

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Any LEO on Duty must have 24/7 Bodycam ON This is how LEO works
And About 5.2 - if u are discussing rude with ur friends and they like it - that does not mean that anyone else should like it and hear it

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom