Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Darkstar Shub
Administrators nickname
Osmane_Leblanc
Date
Jul 3, 2021
Time
19:10
Proofs
pov

Darkstar

Player
Player
i just got demorgan for nothing like i was driving to train station and osmane leblanc wast just dancing on the middle of the road and got hit by my car and he just demorganed me is this the justice. I am in NG too.

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
hi man i realeased u after 30 mins because i felt bad also u have no pov of me doing so u clearly rammed me and my freinds

NotBrandos

Player
Player
i just got demorgan for nothing like i was driving to train station and osmane leblanc wast just dancing on the middle of the road and got hit by my car and he just demorganed me is this the justice. I am in NG too.
I was their as well you did car rammed him.

Darkstar

Player
Player
hi man i realeased u after 30 mins because i felt bad also u have no pov of me doing so u clearly rammed me and my freinds
So u have a pov right can u share it though i would like to see if u were on side walk or on the road standing on the car both thing are not allowed, u cant park ur vehicle between road or side walk

Ousmane LeBlanc

Player
Player
So u have a pov right can u share it though i would like to see if u were on side walk or on the road standing on the car both thing are not allowed, u cant park ur vehicle between road or side walk
im not going to share my pov as i wasnt the one complaining also u should have pov so send it pls

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
  • The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom