Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Jgnp917

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
he himself confessed that he also did the same thing as I got reported forum link : Approved - GenRule 1.1 & 1.4 | 14632, 38591,73795

and he said he got banned but how still this player survives in the city??

and here is the forum link which he appealed for unban Rejected - Unban Appeal | Mazhor Pluxury

his main account is 139392
his twink account is 161629
and its clear his account has been shared to someone to marry his twink.
and please check his transaction between 2 ids

I request the administration to look over his multi accounts and punishment....we have information that some admins helping them to reduce their punishment. please punish him according to these General rules.
1.1 Created account is the property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except the main account. The main account will get ban up to 60 days
1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and Twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to a PERMANENT ban of both accounts.

Last edited:

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
he himself confessed that he also did the same thing as I got reported forum link : Approved - GenRule 1.1 & 1.4 | 14632, 38591,73795

and he said he got banned but how still this player survives in the city??

and here is the forum link which he appealed for unban Rejected - Unban Appeal | Mazhor Pluxury

his main account is 139392
his twink account is 161629
and its clear his account has been shared to someone to marry his twink.
and please check his transaction between 2 ids

I request the administration to look over his multi accounts and punishment....we have information that some admins helping them to reduce their punishment. please punish him according to these General rules.
1.1 Created account is the property of the creator, your account cannot be shared or traded. | PERMANENT BAN
1.4 It is forbidden to have more than 1 additional account(Twinking) | Permanent ban to all accounts except the main account. The main account will get ban up to 60 days
1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and Twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to a PERMANENT ban of both accounts.
go a head check my logs

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
dont worry my friend you gpt alredy punished

Alex.DeGrey

Player
Player
See this my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom