Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
deepeshjaat_gilgamesh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 26, 2023
Time of violation
08:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/K_vNE9Myy6s

deepesh sindhu

𝖏𝖆Ιͺ π–˜π–π–—π–Šπ–Š π–—π–†π–’πŸš©
Player
GR 3.2 + Police in GHETTO !!

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
ok you are turfing from debt collector ?? xD
he is not a leo he just wear clothes like them
if u want some magic dont close the forum now

ehab

Player
Player
ok you are turfing from debt collector ?? xD
he is not a leo he just wear clothes like them
if u want some magic dont close the forum now
he do what he want ok and he can go out and fight ok

Adam Hanzo

Player
Player
first of all u are saying (he mentioning my mother) and u said general rule 6.3 but gr 6.3 It is (forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes). which u dont know the rules so u better go learn them before opening forums. and i cant see any parents insulting here (motherfucker its street langue). second this guy is not officer he is just wearing their cloth. and btw nice self report (you are running to gz) and also nice UB (speaking while u are dead).

deepesh sindhu

Player
first of all u are saying (he mentioning my mother) and u said general rule 6.3 but gr 6.3 It is (forbidden to empty the warehouse of the organisation for personal purposes). which u dont know the rules so u better go learn them before opening forums. and i cant see any parents insulting here (motherfucker its street langue). second this guy is not officer he is just wearing their cloth. and btw nice self report (you are running to gz) and also nice UB (speaking while u are dead).
DOESNT matters if i said wrong but leave mine he said that so CLEAR !! he said MOTHER FUCKER leave rule and check POV !

Hyper Shikaari

Player
Player
First of all I didn't see u in any gangs and on the other hand In informals. U are just debt collector and shooting him and cmg into GZ and again doing same shits.
Littrely u are dumb ass. xD

deepesh sindhu

Player
First of all I didn't see u in any gangs and on the other hand In informals. U are just debt collector and shooting him and cmg into GZ and again doing same shits.
Littrely u are dumb ass. xD
bruhh XD that is glitch it shows ang gos it shows and gos !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom