Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 24, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.io/a/Lavw0RV

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Myself Sanz and im a media person....i did few videos and Live Streams on grand rp (Some Funny videos and some Tutorial VIdeos) you can Watch my Playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj3uV5LxdILF5Am-wwkibzrAPNpvxa_Qa

Apart From That When I Joined Grand RP in 2021 and I wrote a biography about my characters (Main id : Stunning Sanz | 14632 & Twink Id : Rima Sanz : 38591)
SS of Roleplay Biography

and I used to play both characters as two different people and entertain my audience in my live streams.
I stream as Stunning sanz in this youtube channel :
and as Rima Sanz in This Youtube Channel :

and I never interacted with them...but the only thing I did is i created a roleplay biography story like wife and husband..so i wanted to make a wedding video of my characters….i made marriage to both ids by asking help of my frnd to login my id.....i donno at that time we cant share ids...that's the only one time my frnd logged my acount that too happend in 2021 almost 2 years over...and i never shared my id again you can check the logs

And I made this marriage to make a content video of these characters...trust me I submitted every proof...i came to this server for promotion but i love this project so still im playing…I invited lot of people to grand rp and I'm one of the first streamers in the community....please Consider it.
Wedding footage Video Which I didn't uploaded to my youtube because later I read rules then it clearly mention no sharing of ids....so I didn't uploaded the video...luckily still I have that footage :

My haters joins their hands with few adminstrators and cornered me…this is my last hope… i never breaked rules check my forum logs too…i play fair…but my haters banned me on personal grudge by using this situation which happen 2 years ago…i can even accept money wipe…please unban my ids 🙏🏻

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Myself Sanz and im a media person....i did few videos and Live Streams on grand rp (Some Funny videos and some Tutorial VIdeos) you can Watch my Playlist here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj3uV5LxdILF5Am-wwkibzrAPNpvxa_Qa

Apart From That When I Joined Grand RP in 2021 and I wrote a biography about my characters (Main id : Stunning Sanz | 14632 & Twink Id : Rima Sanz : 38591)
SS of Roleplay Biography

and I used to play both characters as two different people and entertain my audience in my live streams.

and I never interacted with them...but the only thing I did is i created a roleplay biography story like wife and husband..so i wanted to make a wedding video of my characters….i made marriage to both ids by asking help of my frnd to login my id.....i donno at that time we cant share ids...that's the only one time my frnd logged my acount that too happend in 2021 almost 2 years over...and i never shared my id again you can check the logs

And I made this marriage to make a content video of these characters...trust me I submitted every proof...i came to this server for promotion but i love this project so still im playing…I invited lot of people to grand rp and I'm one of the first streamers in the community....please Consider it.
Wedding footage Video Which I didn't uploaded to my youtube because later I read rules then it clearly mention no sharing of ids....so I didn't uploaded the video...luckily still I have that footage :

My haters joins their hands with few adminstrators and cornered me…this is my last hope… i never breaked rules check my forum logs too…i play fair…but my haters banned me on personal grudge by using this situation which happen 2 years ago…i can even accept money wipe…please unban my ids 🙏🏻
Don't involve us, brother. We have you, but we don't use the admins' assistance. They will have the logs, and no one will ban you based on a recommendation. We have also never told the admins to ban you arbitrarily.
Even after seeing the forum, you gave your family and business to other people in your family it also a rule break Gen rule 1.9
you have to sell bizz for present price but u sold for cheaper.
You make mistakes, and putting the blame on us is not good.

Last edited:

Chinna Surya

Player
Player

SS of Roleplay Biography

he is not media person now he is spaming apearls on forum i think this is 3rd or 4th time of his spam iam requesting to do forum ban please consider my request

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Im not involved, but I would like to suggest something.

Stop Targeting him, you guys are clearly showing immense hate. Spamming negative or Hate speech in someone's appeal doesnt make things work the way you want.

2. Everyone deserves a chance, and it will be reviews by admins. They know best. Honestly spamming in someones appeal to get him banned / prevent unban is a dirty work.

PS: Enjoy the game guys, no point fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom