Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank DeGrey

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC -700
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours Daily
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily DeGrey
7. Your ID: 250

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

a. I want to be leader of Ballas because in my time of playing grand rp I feel that some of the gangs have not reached their max potential and I want to see all the organizations inside of En3 reach the best of the best rp and fun. I believe if I got ballas leadership I could use my knowledge to help solidify rp and relations between every org, Im not saying that there wont be any disagreements because there always in at some point in time.

b. With my knowledge inside of GRP state and gang side I feel that I can use this knowledge to help guide my org and the rest of gangs to be great at rp and to make sure leos have a lot of work to do instead of only doing one store robbery a day I feel that I could get atleast 2 or 3 done a day not including hostage situations and other events. I want to use my knowledge to increase rp in every org and to increase relationships inside of the organizations so there wont be some or any toxicity

c. I know with my past leaderships I have not completed a term on en3 but I have learned from those mistake and I am ready to make ballas the best org every. I want to use all my knowledge from my 2 leaderships on en3, and en2. I want to use all of that to make relationships between gang and state better than ever, I dont want state to feel like they are to over powered and on the opposite I dont want gangs to act toxic towards the state side. I will try my best to make ballas have great relationships with all the organizations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I want to make sure I have members doing graffiti all the time
2. I will have people in ghetto all the time robbing and clapping
3. I will make more rp scenarios with all the state and legal orgs events such as doing a long car chase after store robberies to make leos have even more fun
4. I will make sure to give a lot of money out to people in my org so they feel interested in staying
5. I will make good relationships with all the orgs

Thanks for reading my application
-Lily DeGrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom