Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tobi Kun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 27, 2023
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CexixC5YbKY

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
As a member of Sinaloa I am saying here that driving cars inside turf zone(red circle) is not allowed this rule applies for gang turfs not Fam turfs.
Cz its an OOC event and u can go inside the circle by mistake also like fam raid, drug lab, informal and all.

Also sometime its a glitch or if u relog u can not see the circle so it happens often

Also, there is no such rule written in the event rules
ty

Bauer Corleone

Player
Player
First I managed to remove the unofficial from the 100respect, now they want to remove it from the Sinaloa. If you want to play alone on the server just say so. If they can't handle the pressure, let them know that we've stopped attacking turfs. Tobi, stop being scared.

true forum warrior

.mxrcel

perm banned.
Player
As a member of Sinaloa I am saying here that driving cars inside turf zone(red circle) is not allowed this rule applies for gang turfs not Fam turfs.
Cz its an OOC event and u can go inside the circle by mistake also like fam raid, drug lab, informal and all.

Also sometime its a glitch or if u relog u can not see the circle so it happens often

Also, there is no such rule written in the event rules
ty
I asked this same exact question earlier today to an admin, its bug abuse no matter what zone i guess 🤷‍♂️

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Good morning 🌄

Tobi West

Player
Player
First I managed to remove the unofficial from the 100respect, now they want to remove it from the Sinaloa. If you want to play alone on the server just say so. If they can't handle the pressure, let them know that we've stopped attacking turfs. Tobi, stop being scared.

true forum warrior
Well before approaching forums I tried talking to one of Sinaloa people and he was pretty sure that its allowed so here I am confirming it.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Accepted

IDs 179259, 150722, 211388, 176802, 194795 and 9144 will receive a punishment for bug abuse
ID 151903 will receive a punishment for NonRP Driving

Sinaloa family will receive a punishment for this situation
Cz its an OOC event and u can go inside the circle by mistake also like fam raid, drug lab, informal and all.​

There was nowhere mentioned that the rule will not count for family events and such, and If someone does join by mistake when they just intend to drive straight through it then the situation will appear very different from what happened here and in that case POVs can be provided to prove the same.

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom