Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Bug Abuse , GR 6.19, Provoking | 69980 , 267714

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yung Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 27, 2023
Time of violation
17:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9UrIdcs0Q

yung bee

Player
Player
id 69980 sitting in front of my property provoking us to shoot him in a bugged out vehicle that dosen't take damage knowing that we wont be able to shoot him ( GR 6.21 ) . id 267714 calls my member a slur.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
I asked admins after you accused me of “abusing” the car that I didn’t know was apperntly bulletproof. No body shot me so I didn’t know it was bullet proof, gods check my logs and you will see that I asked if it is bug abuse after he said that becuase I knew he’d be petty and try to get me in trouble for an appernt “bug abuse” when I had no idea about it, if I did I wouldn’t risk myself getting in trouble for doing so, as you see I am a lower Id number I don’t want to get my account banned for some silly reason, if I knew this car was bullet proof I would t of drove it but instead I was trying to drift around the circle of they’re road then I parked near cuz I seen people and I burned my tires off then my game crashed, I came back to him ( the property owner ) saying I am “ bug abusing “ in this car.

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
Check and see you will see I never use this car and I only did today as I have a drift kit on it and it’s cheaper to put it on this car as it’s a 1000 state value. I am not abusing the bug because I didn’t know and when he told me I said I was sorry that I didn’t know and I went and changed my car IMMEDIATELY after i was informed that this is a bullet proof car., I am ID:69980 & I am not a bug abuser, these guys are mad that I’ve been outside drifting on what they call they’re property when it’s the servers property for EVERYONE to have fun on. But I took my only car that I have the drift kit upgrade to out to drift today and was told I was bug abusing so I sold the car to the government so I no longer own it & now installing a drift kit to my italia as I put it on the r8 to give it a try to see if I like it. Which ever admin reviews this thread, I hope you can see that I am not abusing any bug here and I’m just enjoying myself while they try to get me kicked from the city

yung bee

Player
Player
why are u lying here is more pov of this individual vdming me with the rest of ur crew and 1 of my members id 289409 takes a shot at his car u can see it if u slow it down so yes ur car was shot at no u werent only drifiting u were harrasing and vdming my family with the rest of your friends like u have for the last few days here is the pov

yung bee

Player
Player
for me shooting at the people trying to kill me i only did it to defend myself since they were non stop vdming us u can see him pointing out his car window aswell while doing it

CatchingBodies

Player
Player
You
why are u lying here is more pov of this individual vdming me with the rest of ur crew and 1 of my members id 289409 takes a shot at his car u can see it if u slow it down so yes ur car was shot at no u werent only drifiting u were harrasing and vdming my family with the rest of your friends like u have for the last few days here is the pov
funny thing is I’ve never met any of these people in my life, and matter of fact. Yes indeed I was just drifting around and as for your “friend” shooting me there was no shots at my car the whole time I was in it, & as o said before when you let me know it was a bug abuse car I put it back right away. But yeah, keep trying to get me in trouble for some petty shit, goes to show ☠️

CatchingBodies

Player
Player

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Approved

ID 267714 will receive a punishment for GR 6.19​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom