Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor Handy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Youness Ayat
2. Your age: 22 y.o
3. Time zone: Casablanca (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day: 6Hrs+
5. Your Discord: Vladimir Mikhailov#3713
6. Your Nickname: Igor Andy
7. Your ID: 18374

Additional information

1. Division Chief of police
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want to be leader of Ng because it has spots to upgrade to be better than ever (Agents Maturity, And attitude towards their responsibilities ) and why not being conqueror of the organizations
- Building Stiff Agents: Providing solid abilities and trainings to supply orgs with loadout and have big presence in and impact in events
- Protect citizens from hostile attacks, while maintaining their military training, always ready to defend the Los Santos way of life in the event of an emergency.
- to Make NG competitive with all other orgs especially using the training advantage and tactical strategies Ng has a potential that I as a leader want and will unlock
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
- First advice that we all agree on is choose staff wisely not only meets theory requirements but is takes a lot more than that take responsible staff who knows what he is entitled to do, also firm knowledge of rules.
- Agents management is disordered where every agent counts on other one to do his shift it always ends bad
- Bring NG to more events and include it to make it count as far as i have seen NG units has no numbers in events it like ghost org and it should be opposite national guard they have national authority so why not using it
- Build the soldier mentality and the fight till last drop, in sake of creating the competitive environment.
- And avoid making NG looks like a money org where agents are there only for bonus and money, I would rather have 10 solid loving and responsible Guards than 100 who just pretend as they say "You don't need 20 friends, you just need 3 bad motherfuckers and you can take over a country"

Bob Kensington

The Builder
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Youness Ayat
2. Your age: 22 y.o
3. Time zone: Casablanca (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day: 6Hrs+
5. Your Discord: Vladimir Mikhailov#3713
6. Your Nickname: Igor Andy
7. Your ID: 18374

Additional information

1. Division Chief of police
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I want to be leader of Ng because it has spots to upgrade to be better than ever (Agents Maturity, And attitude towards their responsibilities ) and why not being conqueror of the organizations
- Building Stiff Agents: Providing solid abilities and trainings to supply orgs with loadout and have big presence in and impact in events
- Protect citizens from hostile attacks, while maintaining their military training, always ready to defend the Los Santos way of life in the event of an emergency.
- to Make NG competitive with all other orgs especially using the training advantage and tactical strategies Ng has a potential that I as a leader want and will unlock
3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
- First advice that we all agree on is choose staff wisely not only meets theory requirements but is takes a lot more than that take responsible staff who knows what he is entitled to do, also firm knowledge of rules.
- Agents management is disordered where every agent counts on other one to do his shift it always ends bad
- Bring NG to more events and include it to make it count as far as i have seen NG units has no numbers in events it like ghost org and it should be opposite national guard they have national authority so why not using it
- Build the soldier mentality and the fight till last drop, in sake of creating the competitive environment.
- And avoid making NG looks like a money org where agents are there only for bonus and money, I would rather have 10 solid loving and responsible Guards than 100 who just pretend as they say "You don't need 20 friends, you just need 3 bad motherfuckers and you can take over a country"
yo I think you applying for the wrong org. Division Chief of Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom