Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soumen Mandol
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IYIgYREiQSc

Ace walker

Player
Player
I don’t need to provide pov because In your Pov or bodycam It’s already captured that I told you 2-3 times stop moving and learn what is lethal force and the act you were doing in doc it’s not look like you are doing rp

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Requesting ID 65124 to provide unedited pov for the same situation.

You have 8 hours to respond here

RosySarkar

Player
Player
Sajib Thread Owner Breaking The Rules See Officer Many Time Saying Stop Moving Stop Moving But this STUPID GUY saying Ez gov ez gov First you go and Learn The Rules okay Rp situation you saying ooc words ....

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Sajib Thread Owner Breaking The Rules See Officer Many Time Saying Stop Moving Stop Moving But this STUPID GUY saying Ez gov ez gov First you go and Learn The Rules okay Rp situation you saying ooc words ....
Can I know where are you coming from

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
And i don't think that you are present at that situation

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
And what is ooc word easy and gov mins government

Ace walker

Player
Player
Bro give the whole situation pov when you was cuff me it is starting after cuffing me show the pov before cuff
Bruh this is the full bodycam and what ever when I told you that I’m going to cuff you and you did not listen and you turned around and its fail rp because according to OOC when a officer cuff some one he/she needs to listen to that officer and you didn’t do that you failed to play your role

Ace walker

Player
Player
I think you should kindly learn more stuff above city rules. And like a baby if anything’s happen everyone start saying easy go easy gov. Kindly learn what is fail rp, lethal force and how to play your character in rp

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Thread Rejected
Provided evidence by the forum owner is edited ( Timestamp 0.34 sec ) + Leos has the right to shoot in gz with proper demands and reason

Regarding PG, Cuffing somebody like that isnot PG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom