Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiny Brokerz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2022
Time of violation
00:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1kYEnfCIA

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
I think thats the guy who couldnt accept the fact that he got kicked out from the gang back in bloods days and got humilated infront of the HQ
You mean when I was robbing someone who constantly shot into our HQ at us and provoked us, and when you find out he was in your family, instead of kicking him from your family you removed me from the gang? Yall are some boneheads

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Go make a forum and report 40 id's in it bozo
From what I hear it was SG who was harassing me on a arrest and yall brought youre entire family to harass me with "40" people... kinda funny to be honest, yall are down bad

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Yea, this is the guy who sits and rubs his hands together wondering who the fuck he can report next.
the server has rules so that it doesn't devolve into GTA ONLINE, what don't you understand?

If you want to RDM do it in events... oh wait, you get clapped in events :unsure:

Koray Scott

Player
Player
the server has rules so that it doesn't devolve into GTA ONLINE, what don't you understand?

If you want to RDM do it in events... oh wait, you get clapped in events :unsure:
Lol im not in west but look at whos first and biz war stats wdym " clapped in events "

TommasoSpagnoli

Professional debater, shot twice in the ghetto
Player
You mean when I was robbing someone who constantly shot into our HQ at us and provoked us, and when you find out he was in your family, instead of kicking him from your family you removed me from the gang? Yall are some boneheads
I'm surprised you didn't attach the POV when It was most needed to prove your point at this time.

This guy is talking like he pull up to events to shoot and not record other people.

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player

We get clapped in events first? Aight, wait till later I’ll show YOU who gets clapped kiddo… I have many POVS of you stood still shooting speed boosters and missing and then getting 😮‍💨😮‍💨

Koray Scott

Player
Player

Stop talking and clean some Space for Ur pc. You have 1 GB left bc of all that forum clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom