Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General rules 6.22 & Twinking | 139392 & 161629

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 29, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CpD6cWnUFXQ

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
the ids 139392 and 161629 belongs to same person and they left my family few months ago.
Previously he got banned for Gen Rule 1.1 and 1.4 ( Rejected - Unban Appeal | Mazhor Pluxury )
He appealed and got his account back ( Approved - Unban Appeal under Rule (1.1/1.4) | Alex Pluxury )
admins gave him a chance by approving his unban appeal but still he does the same thing twinking again.

i watched their logs and here is the result:
You can clearly see how much he steals from warehouse...i thought he distributes for the events but he stole lots of things by saying in the name of events he hosted.
once he decided to leave the family he accumulated lots of amory into his vehicles then he created a family (Royal Titans) and moved everything into it.

Not only these, He even did twinking...he keeps items in family car trunks from one id then he takes from another id every log I submitted.
so I request the administration to check his logs and punish according to them.

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

Some Screenshot :
he puts lvl 3 backpack and some other stuff in family car from one id and takes out with another id

if u want me to show like this screenshot I can...please gimme some time.

these type of guys should not get a chance anyways he got a chance he missed it but he should not get a chance again after he fooled everyone.

Last edited:

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
Even he got banned once and the admins gave him a chance by approving his unban appel but still he fooled everyone and he did twinking again these type of guys should not get a chance anyways he got a chance he missed it but he should not get a chance again after he fooled everyone
So i requests admins to take a sever punishment on him
Thank you...

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
its more than a year stop doing fake posts he is deputy on that time he used to distribute guns and all to raids and events
sanz got banned and doing all these stuff

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
the ids 139392 and 161629 belongs to same person and they left my family few months ago.
Previously he got banned for Gen Rule 1.1 and 1.4 ( Rejected - Unban Appeal | Mazhor Pluxury )
He appealed and got his account back ( Approved - Unban Appeal under Rule (1.1/1.4) | Alex Pluxury )
admins gave him a chance by approving his unban appeal but still he does the same thing twinking again.

i watched their logs and here is the result:
You can clearly see how much he steals from warehouse...i thought he distributes for the events but he stole lots of things by saying in the name of events he hosted.
once he decided to leave the family he accumulated lots of amory into his vehicles then he created a family (Royal Titans) and moved everything into it.

Not only these, He even did twinking...he keeps items in family car trunks from one id then he takes from another id every log I submitted.
so I request the administration to check his logs and punish according to them.

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

Some Screenshot :
he puts lvl 3 backpack and some other stuff in family car from one id and takes out with another id

if u want me to show like this screenshot I can...please gimme some time.

these type of guys should not get a chance anyways he got a chance he missed it but he should not get a chance again after he fooled everyone.
Excuse me sir ur not the leader of sanz fam

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Forum warn for Off topic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom