Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayIII

Player
Player
๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐™๐š๐ค๐ข ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ฌ

1. Your name IRL:
๐™•๐™–๐™ ๐™ž
2. Your age:
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
3. Time zone:
๐™๐™๐˜พ 01.00
4. Average online per day:
3-6 ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ
5. Your Discord:
Zaki#0281
6. Your Nickname:
๐™•๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
7. Your ID:

Additional information

๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐™๐š๐ค๐ข ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

When i first started my journey in the city (1 year ago) i really liked to be a gangester so i joined a gang that was called Bloods. i was going to events and was participating in store robberies and hostage situations too and fell in love with it. i was always doing my best to get a rank up to drive more cars and have more fun with the others. So one day i got a chance to become a HC from the leader and i was really happy to try to become a HC.

I was leading events and doing basically normal stuff that a normal HC will do. But i did it in a different way, i was doing more store robberies and hostage situation and i was a really good negotiator and did the robberies and the events in a really good and funny way. i was always a fair guy and always respected everyone and from that day i know my journey. So know i think im ready to become the leader of Bloods and lead everyone with my own way. i know that the city had some issues about numbers and i think that i could get many ppl threw my experience and my kindness. I will try my best to keep the high quality rp as we always had and i will do the best to keep everyone satisfied and happy :)

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

I think that we should have a certain numbers for both gangs and leagal orgs to keep everything fair in events like FZ Raid, gun store/store robberies, Subs and to make sure that the admins hire Leader that is actually experienced and know what they are doing. And also that the admins can make sure that the Leader/Deputy/HC hire ppl with experience or makes sure to ask them or even teach them the most important rules so they have an idea of what they are doing correctly and not correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom