Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Asme Momin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 29, 2023
Time of violation
11:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoI63TehJUYbhDN-IagbNujfFu5w6BblQ

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
I was chasing player 187908 and he just run and get in his house (General Rule 6.2:(It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting/refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN )

I was waiting outside her house for her to come out and take his identity (2nd Video or POV)

Zero Standl

Player
Player
u didnt say anything all the time u just started talking at the end. and u had block engine why didnt u block it from the start if i was running

Zero Standl

Player
Player
i didnt even know ur coming to me. and why dont u finish the conversation why cut the video at the end

Last edited:

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
i already pool over (by pressing J muscles) don't lie its clear on my POV, if its wrong so give me your POV if its black magic i will take back this case

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
and I can't block the engine in this situation without giving pooling over (3 times), I know the rules and laws and i respect

Zero Standl

Player
Player
i dont have to post anything and first of all what the hell is GL lol . go see at 0:14 u could of sayed pull over but u busy eating how should i know u want me I thought it was radar

Last edited:

asmemomin

PLAYING FOR JUST FUN
Leader of unofficial org
go and check General Rules you will understand, and when i say I'm eating? that means you have a POV and then post it. I already told you to post your POV if i see it's black magic i will take this case back

Zero Standl

Player
Player
I know the rules and as I told u. u didn’t tell me anything at all i didn’t hear u say pull over or anything so I didn’t know u wanted me and about u eating hear ur POV
it’s GR 6.2 not GL 6.2 for ur information

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Approved

ID 187908 will receive a punishment for GR 6.2​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom