Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Provoking, NoFearRP, 6.7, Harassment, 6.19 | 276672

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bradley Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VksIZ2I_wjc

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
Player found in family property provoking, harassing, and threatening family members. Player was given demands to leave the property. Player began to leave the property then stop halfway down the clear driveway. Player was then shot for not following demands and not fearing for life. Player died and cops were called to remove his vehicle from property. While LEO was there player returned to scene of death. It sounds like in the video player was using slang terms in accordance with Rule 6.19. Player fled police then came back and shot at police. Player was arrested. Player stated that he will be back in one hour.

I hope that this entire clip will be enough to show admin that this is what We The Opps deal with every day. Players provoking over and over and that being their main purpose for playing the game it seems like. We hope that these situations can be absolved soon in some way.

Last edited:

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
We the opps should post a full pov and not 3 different povs cut to deceive admins. Happens to me and probably to this guy. Show everything that happened between first encounter and everything not just what you want the admins to see.

Bradley Opps

OPPS ON TOP
Player
The first encounter is there. Player laid there a died then the second clip started and he came back while the cop was there. Then the third clip is him getting arrested after coming back again and having a shootout with the cop then the clip starts when he is revived. Everytime he was alive and seen in my body cam is posted.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

we won't check cut / Edited POVs , Post full POV of the Situation then file a New Complaint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom