Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zee_Ontwink
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 31, 2023
Time of violation
3:27
Proofs
https://streamable.com/sah0oo

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
hey admin you need to request his full pov of the event also, the thread owners. Shouldn't just be a 1 sided affair. Make it fair and he will provide his full pov too, i'm his lawyer legally.
am i the one getting pov requested? if you want to pov req me make your own forum

JimmyBob

Player
Player
3 Hours to Provide the POV or you will be punished!
I aint posting full Pov Till you make him post full pov, youre playing favoritism right now. I dont know what they have on you or if youre just friends whit them. But i aint posting full pov untill he does. I know 100 percent he wont post full pov from the moment he stepped in till he died. He was doing weird shit the whole event like shooting thru walls and debugging. I have my full pov, does he? Im saying this whit all the respect possible, ive seen the corruption in this city so if you want my full pov. Request his full pov and ill post it. Otherwise i aint posting anything because the kid is a en2 cheater, cheating on en1 and it seems like your taking sides here. The kid was hard cheating in the event and still couldnt win.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 290056 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7 + Admin Disrespect
if you are thinking he is sus You can make a Complaint against him
all off topic / toxic comments will receive a forum punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom