Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cute sara
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_jzBWHp-AgY

Walat gravitas

Player
Player
hi as you se in the pov i hit him 3 times with revo and i got the revo skil maxed so shut kill him with 2 hits but hit him 3 times with haf his heal but hi killed me and thx
there was an afk behind u i just health up bro

Kaiju

Player
Player
Bro are you for real ?XD
Look at the score board he killed someone and healed Hahaha
Are you really that dumb ?

Tommy Murphy

Player
Player
Bro are you for real ?XD
Look at the score board he killed someone and healed Hahaha
Are you really that dumb ?
i gues your the dump one

have some respect for others and dont swear just let the big hed do what they want to do

Tommy Murphy

Player
Player
Brother, that’s not what I said. I said that I was standing in front of him and shot at him three times but he did not die and that he shot me with his gun up. As you see in that POV. His gun was pointed up because we were still close to each other

If he could help me and send his POV, that will be awesome

I hope you understand me I don’t mean to do anything wrong, but as you see in the POV that I hit him three times and his heel is still at the half plus that his gun was pointed up and he killed me anyways

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
Brother, that’s not what I said. I said that I was standing in front of him and shot at him three times but he did not die and that he shot me with his gun up. As you see in that POV. His gun was pointed up because we were still close to each other

If he could help me and send his POV, that will be awesome

I hope you understand me I don’t mean to do anything wrong, but as you see in the POV that I hit him three times and his heel is still at the half plus that his gun was pointed up and he killed me anyways
Who has POV of Arena xD + health has Delay

Tommy Murphy

Player
Player
xd don,t have it i was trying some reduxes yaster day but i toket off when i sow that it was like that as you se in the POV

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
xd don,t have it i was trying some reduxes yaster day but i toket off when i sow that it was like that as you se in the POV
so you still used this (Illegal) Redux and went to events!!

Tommy Murphy

Player
Player
so you still used this (Illegal) Redux and went to events!!
what are your talking aboute you sow the pov or not i was trying some reduxes for fight and sow that it was ilegle and tok it off as you se in the pov if you cant se tell me i tell you if its legal or not

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
what are your talking aboute you sow the pov or not i was trying some reduxes for fight and sow that it was ilegle and tok it off as you se in the pov if you cant se tell me i tell you if its legal or not
it doesnt matter you still joined Grandrp with an illegal Redux, Imagine I use aimbot in Arena and leave and remove it does it mean I dont get punished no I do get punished so you should get punished for using an illegal Redux, GR 4.1

Tommy Murphy

Player
Player
If you use aim bombot thats your problem not mine and let the admin decide

you can keep what you think doesn't need it from you xD

RgbbgR

Player
Player
I just want to ask how do you expect people to keep pov of arena like wtf you must be out of your mind

Skezzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jY_Djg0wM&t
Player
I just want to ask how do you expect people to keep pov of arena like wtf you must be out of your mind
ye like wtf he thinks peopel have pov on arena its not a evet to have pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom