Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devran ElChavo
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 31, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FkfrfM1

Xavier Lyve

Player
Player
Firstly hello, I was banned about 6'7 months ago, I haven't been able to enter the game since then, I missed the game a lot, I spent the whole day in the game, I thought a lot about the mistakes I made during this time and I realize that I was wrong, I promise it won't happen again, I want one last chance, please open my ban, all my friends are in the city and they are trying to get me back. thank you, I wish you good work in advance.

Kaankllcn

Player
Player
Arkadaşımızı şimdiden çok özledik, arkadaşımızın da yazdığı gibi uzun zaman önce yoktu ve hatasını anladı. lütfen yasağı kaldırın, bir daha yapmayacak

Kaankllcn

Player
Player
Arkadaşımızı şimdiden çok özledik, arkadaşımızın da yazdığı gibi uzun zaman önce yoktu ve hatasını anladı. lütfen yasağı kaldırın, bir daha yapmayacak
We miss our friend very much already, as our friend wrote, he was gone for a long time and he realized his mistake. please unban it won't do it again

Xavier Lyve

Player
Player
You should not write in Turkish my dear friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom