Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Shubh Kumar
2. Your age : 19 IRL
3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Assasin OPS#4515
6. Your Nickname : Assasin Rich
7. ID : 4506

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Bloods because i think i can handle Bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of Bloods at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership.

From a lot of experince in both the sides of RP i know how to do best negotiations, dominate in events and make Bloods on top. From starting, Bloods is the deadliest gang in Grand RP and I wanna continue it by being leader.

I believe I can lead and inspire a team to perform their best and try to accomplish goals. I can achieve this through relationship building, being motivated about the goals, and influencing others around me

To improve roleplay in my organization

i need good and co-operative members to maintain RP so the interviews will be much tougher and the invite function will be with the underdeputy,deputy and leader only.

Favourism will not be tolerated thats why everything will be transparent which is most important. People who attends events and contribute to gang will only be given high ranks.

The bonus system will be very better and everyone who attends and be active in events will recieve a bonus to keep them motivated.This system will be handled by my deputies.

The graffiti will me max in all the hours because there will be a separte deputy for graffiti handlers because the main source of money for gang members is graffiti.

Rank System in my leadership

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Bloods
1- Freeze

Thanks,
Assasin Rich

Experience:
Deputy at ballas now
Ex deputy Vagos

Ankush Badmosh

"The provoker"
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of Bloods because i think i can handle Bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of Bloods at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership.

From a lot of experince in both the sides of RP i know how to do best negotiations, dominate in events and make Bloods on top. From starting, Bloods is the deadliest gang in Grand RP and I wanna continue it by being leader.

I believe I can lead and inspire a team to perform their best and try to accomplish goals. I can achieve this through relationship building, being motivated about the goals, and influencing others around me

i need good and co-operative members to maintain RP so the interviews will be much tougher and the invite function will be with the underdeputy,deputy and leader only.

Favourism will not be tolerated thats why everything will be transparent which is most important. People who attends events and contribute to gang will only be given high ranks.

The bonus system will be very better and everyone who attends and be active in events will recieve a bonus to keep them motivated.This system will be handled by my deputies.

The graffiti will me max in all the hours because there will be a separte deputy for graffiti handlers because the main source of money for gang members is graffiti.

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Bloods
1- Freeze

Thanks,
Assasin Rich

Experience:
Deputy at ballas now
Ex deputy Vagos
+++++:
Bhai ke liye ++++
Maybe you are deputy in vagos now not ballas

Zyaad1

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Bloods
1- Freeze

Thanks,
Assasin Rich

Experience:
Deputy at ballas now
Ex deputy Vagos
Bro u we’re deputy for just 1hours lmao 🤣

Spy Fujiwara

EX Leader of Vagos EN03
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

I wanna be the leader of Bloods because i think i can handle Bloods very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of Bloods at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Bloods
1- Freeze

Thanks,
Assasin Rich

Experience:
Deputy at ballas now

Ex deputy Vagos

++

AbdoZapa

Amougous
Player
Information

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

13- Leader

12- Deputy
11- Under-Deputy
10- Turfer
9- Recruiter
8- King Pin
7- Spray Team Leader
6- Spray Team
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Young Bloods
1- Freeze

Thanks,
Assasin Rich

Experience:
Deputy at ballas now
Ex deputy Vagos
+

Jayy Rose

Player
Player
-1 not fit for leader only been deputy one time would suggest learning more about the crime side my guy👀😘💀🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom