Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cohen Raven
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Dec 12, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
none

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I was blacklisted 6 months ago and I want to start with an apology. I am very sorry from the bottom of my heart for what I did to get blacklisted. I owe a huge apology to you and i promise i will never do anything like this again. Even if this doesnt get me unbanned i just want you to know that i am very sorry and regret everything i did. I have changed a lot playing on the other servers and realising how much i should appreciate playing on this amazing project.

Within the 6 months i have been blacklisted i have achieved high ranks in legal and gang orgs proving my dedication to helping create great roleplay in an organization. I have helped many people along my journey and was taught heaps in my time being in the city.

Looking at my punishment history, within the few months i was in the city i was barely punished as i tried to follow the rules as much as i could. Looking at many people's punishment history on forums including 165328 i wonder how they are even able to be on this project, constantly breaking rules when i tried my hardest to create a great environment for new people. Using my knowledge given to me by friends i was able to help many people learn rules and apply for orgs.

It is my birthday in 2 days and nearly been 1 year since i first flew into the city and I am really sad I had to miss out on all of the enjoyment, action and meeting new people just because of my actions. I hope you understand that i will never disappoint you again and prove to you that i have 100% changed.

Kind regards,
- Cohen Raven ❤️

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom