Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Unknown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2022
Time of violation
21:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpMrnSKa0gA

Jigaz

Player
Player
Im already with a warning and jailed for RDM, 2º in ur POV we can ear you all on discord talking.
best regards Paulo Moina

Fonas cigano

Player
Player
the player in question is already being punished, but I see that they are using discord and doing metagaming, the player who recorded the clip was still moving and already knew about the player paulo jinny

Fenix PlayBoy

Vai dormir
Player
He dont deserve punishment for RDM but you guys were all on Discord talking and communicating where the guys are and telling eachother to kill the guys. This is metagaming. You are a leader of unofficial org and still don't know the rules of the server! How is this possible! YOU CANT METAGAMING! Please stop some seconds to read server rules instead of reporting everyone for RDM when you dont know how to behave. 🤦‍♂️

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV provided by the leader of the unnoficial organization sixty seconds he is doing metagaming and his family members too, I don't know how a leader of this organization does this all the time with his family and even worst things and still a leader of the org. Best Regards Antonio Alfaces

Jigaz

Player
Player
between 0:13 seconds until 0:18 seconds you can ear in portuguese he is saying that he run over with his car over me, you have portuguese admins and they can confirm if this is true or not.

Skully

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 40125 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 58247 will receive a punishment for MG​

Top Bottom