Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benz Benzo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 1, 2023
Time of violation
9:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78apIRkP4u8

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
I got insulted OOC in Discord from a guy named Knox Fedorov, i dont really think these are the people you want to have in your Community. To talk about a deal or whatever is okay also to give your own opinoin is okay, but then taking it to OOC and insult parents and so on is not ok.

I dont even want to explain exactly what he said but you can just read it and you will see. This guy wanted a Item from me and he said he wanna keept it for himself, i told him that he is a lier because i know he wants to resell the item. He got the item from someone else now and is reselling it like i assumed, so its true that he lied to me and my statement of him being a lier is valid. After i texted him and said "thats why i called you a lier", he started Insulting me OOC calling me names like "gay bozo", "bitch ass *****", "indian ass" he said "i won't spank u like your mama". After i told him that he should get some respect because he randomly insults my parents and is beeing racist. Thats what his respons to all of that was "ur not my mother to teach me respect but im your father so i can't spank ur little ass boi". the Screenshots or Youtube Video speak for itsself honestly.

HIS ID: It all started with this IC Situation (
)

Last edited:

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
Moving a IC Situation to Discord, and the next day you insult my parents in discord. is it not this rule then Issy ?

6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

Bill Austin

Player
Player
Rejected

We do not watch over the DMs, you simply can ban anyone annoys you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom