Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yusuf Wanted
Administrators nickname
Asrin Vilgeroarson
Date
May 28, 2023
Time
22:15
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WtBYFhn

JOS1PH

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin

My apologies to the esteemed admins and the entire grand rp team family. because I did something I should never have done I lied about my condition. As seen in the video, only my family friend is calling me. I never called. I spent a lot of time on this game and I love this game. I really regretted the situation I was in and I really learned my lesson. And I promise you that you will never face such a situation again. I trust you Grand Rp family please I want to play my game. And I want you, dear admins, to give me one last chance. Thank you in advance for your understanding and assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom