Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Lusifer Mornningstar
Administrators nickname
Spy Rider
Date
Jun 2, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6XW7q3BMiw

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
Hello, James Pluxury or Alex Odd
Today, I was trying to look at the maximum price for my Yeezy shoes, so I put out an ad. While looking at the messages and in the process of replying I saw this 130k ID (Spy Rider) guy spawned which is basically not possible for a normal guy so I assumed he must be an Admin. Then this guy started asking for the price of Yeezy to which I replied that I can't sell to an Admin like you yourself.
Soon enough in the later proofs you gonna see a 160k ID walking up to me asking for the same, to which I was surprised as I never sent any kind of GPS location to this guy or any of the people I was talking to over the phone.
So, I think the Admin is abusing the power that he can see the player's location on his panel and asked his friend to do the trade instead of him.

image.png

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Hello, yes i teleported you and asked are you selling then you said not to admins and i left. What I don't understand is how do you relate it to me when someone randomly comes and asks you? Also as i see from your POV he said i came for BP task and asked you. Higher admins will check my logs and will see everything no worries

David Barnes

Player
Player
Hello, yes i teleported you and asked are you selling then you said not to admins and i left. What I don't understand is how do you relate it to me when someone randomly comes and asks you? Also as i see from your POV he said i came for BP task and asked you. Higher admins will check my logs and will see everything no worries
What a COINCIDENCE that this Anil Webster guy from Ballas is texting Lucifer on the phone and all of a sudden he has the same battlepass task and goes to the exact same location to find the guy he is texting with and to try and buy the shoes he wants. I wonder if the battlepass task went well, do they have logs of that too? 🤔

Lusifer Morningstar

Player
Player
okey so as u yah he mention he is here for bp task then why he run way ?
🤔

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Yh totally makes sense that he went for a battlepass task and knew exactly where the guy was who is selling straight after you tpd and asked him to sell the yeezys to you. First you interacted Icly which you are not supposed to do as you are an OOC character, then you abused your powers to tell the long ID guy exactly where Lucifer (the guy selling) was so that he can speak to him and buy them instead. There's literally a 0% chance that he coincidentally found the guy who is selling the yeezys at the potter job. If he wanted to buy the shoes he would've texted for Lucifer to send him a gps but he already knew he was there.

David Barnes

Player
Player
Also you know u are deceiving higher admins with this right?

Top Bottom