Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Walat Gravitas
Administrators nickname
Wody taylor
Date
Jun 1, 2023
Time
15:08
Proofs
https://imgur.com/H85d6BF

Walat gravitas

Player
Player
Hello Wody taylor,

I am writing to appeal my ban from the Server
Yesterday i was playing and i left my pc on afk for like 30 to 40 minutes to eat. As i came back i found myself banned for 60 days for "cheats".
I was told that I was teleported by admin to a different location to try and PC check me.

i have been playing on the server for several months and I have never cheated. I have a good reputation on the server and I am well-respected by the other players.
I understand that the staff team has a responsibility to keep the server safe from cheaters. However, I believe that I have been unfairly banned. I am not a cheater and I have never done anything to harm the server.
I would like to request that my ban be lifted, Please help me look into it I would like to continue playing , and im ready at any time and day to get pc checked and i also have povs of any event saves from 2 months ago till today as i never delete them so you can see yourself.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
we don't tollerate cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom