Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyronMaliu

Player
Player
General information:
1. Reallife Name: Tyron
2. Age: 19
3. Timezone: Berlin (CEST UTC+2)
4. Online Time: 4-8 h/day
5. Discord: Tyron#2982
6. Nickname IC: Tyron Haribo
7. ID: 1976

Additional Information:

➤ For which organization do you apply as a leader ?

I am applying for the post of Leader For The Blood Street Gang

➤ Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Through my gaming experience I have been able to acquire all the knowledge about the server so far. Now I've come to a point where I dare to take the next step myself and want to gain new experience. Another important reason for my application to lead the “Bloods” are the challenges I face. Through experience in my own family as a turf leader or as a former Vagos vice, I know what it means to be dutiful and take responsibility. Now I want to expand my experience and lead Bloods to success again as a leader.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First, I would like to share my experiences and skills that I have gained as a gang member. I've held high positions in various gangs and learned how to build a strong and thriving community. I was also able to gain leadership experience there and know how important it is to have a clear vision and strategy in order to be successful. Another strength of mine is that I am an excellent communicator and I develop good relationships with the members of my previous gangs could. I understand the importance of working together and trusting in a community to achieve common goals. My determination, solution orientation and empathy would make me a good leader. Of course, I am willing to actively participate in the gang community to ensure our group remains strong and respected. I am of course also capable of respecting and promoting the gang's rules and values and will always do my best to lead and protect the gang. In the event of errors, I must not and cannot ignore them and always clarify them in an RP-compliant manner. As I always comply with the RP, I have never received a warning and have only been reported once due to a misunderstanding. But my clean slate isn't the only good thing about me. I'm willing to work with other members of the gang to define our goals and develop a plan to achieve them. I will ensure that everyone in the gang is able to use their skills and talents to the full to contribute to the success of the group.

I'm also willing to take on that great responsibility and make decisions that benefit the gang. I will always look out for the safety and well-being of members and make decisions that move us forward as a group.

Closing words
Thank you for reading through my application, if you have any problems due to my criminal record feel free to message me via Discord.
Greetings Tyron Haribo​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom