Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 1.6 ( Selling mods for ingame cash ) | 276021

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bele Khan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2023
Time of violation
5:10
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1104644950546731150/1111819658635513916/Desktop_Screenshot_2023.05.26_-_18.35.39.98.png?width=1084&height=610

Bele Khan

Player
Player

Nico Bolo

Player
Player
First of all, he is my family member. As you can see, he asks for in game money, but realizes his mistake and changed his mind. Also, why did you decide to agree with him? If you were actually serious about this, you would have declined the offer and took it right away to forums. But instead, you agreed with him and still took it to forums. That makes you a suspect here to. Also from past experiences, I don't think you are aloud to post a forum post with Discord DMS.

Bele Khan

Player
Player
First of all, he is my family member. As you can see, he asks for in game money, but realizes his mistake and changed his mind. Also, why did you decide to agree with him? If you were actually serious about this, you would have declined the offer and took it right away to forums. But instead, you agreed with him and still took it to forums. That makes you a suspect here to. Also from past experiences, I don't think you are aloud to post a forum post with Discord DMS.
its a UB 1.6

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
whats your id i dont see yours listed here? how did you get 276021 id as well I don't see anywhere where he said his id

Nico Bolo

Player
Player
I have. I have read the DMs, and it shows multiple ID's in the proof. Also, why are you using another person's screenshot for proof? I was the one that took that.

Bele Khan

Player
Player
I have. I have read the DMs, and it shows multiple ID's in the proof. Also, why are you using another person's screenshot for proof? I was the one that took that.
previously his username was xaki so its him

flow on top

Player
Player
First of all, he is my family member. and he is new to this server and doesn't know rules like that but you can see that he new he made a mistake and changed his mind and also you agreed to it and you didn't put your id you put his thats not right and you put a screenshot that my fam took if your going to punish anyone you should punish both as the guy agreed to it and you cant us another person screenshot as proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom