Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cohen Raven
Administrators nickname
Fstoq Pluxury
Date
May 16, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
none

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
Hello Bobby,

I was banned for gr 6.22 by fstoq a few weeks ago. I want to say that i regret taking these things from the family. I want to say that i am very sorry for what i have done. I was banned for taking 220 rev ammo and a heavy sniper before leaving the fam within an hour later. As i realised what I have done could possibly lead to a ban I had already sold the items. Thats when i payed the leader by bank (618) 200k before i was banned as compensation for the stuff that i took and didnt intentionally do it. I didn't realise how severe the punishment could be for just taking some ammo and a weapon.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your punishment is not appealable. Forum warning will be issued for spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom