Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itamar Mangisto

Player
Player
1. IRL name: Itamar Shimon

2. Age: 16

3. Time zone: IDT

4. Average online per day: 5 - 6

5. Discord: Sizar#9994

6. Nickname: Itamar Mangisto

7. ID: 36190

Additional information

Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Leader of Bloods
Why do I think I will be a good leader for this specific organization?
I am writing to express my interest in applying for the position of gang leader within the Grand RP server. Having served as a gang leader and a deputy in the past, I am passionate about creating an immersive role-play experience for my gang members. I believe that by implementing the following strategies, we can enhance the overall RP environment and contribute positively to the server:

1. Clear Roles and Responsibilities: I believe in assigning specific roles and responsibilities to each member based on their strengths and interests. By establishing clear roles such as enforcer, driver, turfer, etc we can promote effective teamwork and ensure that each member feels valued and engaged.
  2. I have engaged in every gang-related event and fully understand all of the server rules.
  3. Coming from En1 I have seen the Bloods at the pick of the city, and seeing how they are today gave me the drive to get the Bloods back to the top.
3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the gang.
1. I strongly believe in fostering meaningful interactions within our gang and with other players and factions in the server. We will actively seek alliances and rivalries, participate in server events, and create immersive storylines that contribute to the overall RP experience for everyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom