Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alperinyo Hergun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lau7ybvavG0&ab_channel=AlperTar%C4%B1k%27ATYTV%27YILMAZ

adonix

Player
Player
Check out my povs aswell. It can look that way, just request his full pov and you will be sure. Katman just being katman ffs. Just forum spamming and trying to get my fam members banned. You have done this before now trying again. Just tell us if you want to be the only family in the EN2.

Envious Bolo

Player
Look, coming from a third party point of view. Having been in the same family as Necozzin and having fought against him. I can say with my personal opinion that I don't believe he is cheating.
We've seen countless cheaters in the last few months, aimbot, aimlock, hitbox expanding and so on. However they all share the same characteristics. That being that the aim and time between kills is almost inhuman.
As a member of Katman Crew yourself you have seen this first hand, and know what a actual cheater looks like.
Is a PC check not needed? of course not. you can pc check him if you want. However I trust in the fact that Necozzin has been on a 100% turf team, and turfed for other gangs countless times, without having issues. If he was cheating, he would have been caught by now no?
But again this is just my third person thoughts, and I do see Necozzin as a good friend of mine and less I forget to mention I just hate to see people pointing figures considering how small the community is already.
Anyways, Goodluck on the forum, Love you Ado and Neco 💘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom