Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoro Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2023
Time of violation
06:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hMVxyWaQiUAhttps://youtu.be/hMVxyWaQiUA

Zoro_Pluxury

Player
Player
(NEED INDIAN ADMIN TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND PLEASE START POV FROM 12:15)

we both are in LSPD his Assistance Chief of Police in LSPD I have to sell my car so I post add then he message me for buying my car then we meet at place and I am selling my car for 8 million but then he said if u sell for 8 million you lost 400k he said I will pass u money just sell me for 1000 then I said we got ban for this he said no we are safe we transfer money by exchange for shoes he manipulate me I got trapped then I sell for car for 1000 that’s my mistake I know but he just manipulate me to much then he took me to bank and then he did code then I check my org logs he left LSPD to so I am unable to connect with him.

I have some contacts then I know he transfer all his money and cars to his second account whit the help of his friend so I request admin to check his second account and his friend account too because it’s all coming under scam.

If he got ban from main it’s not affect him because he didn’t lose a single dollar he transfer all the things to his friend and his second account I request admin to check his logs to.

I need Justice.

DivyanX

ARMY
Player
His previous records are bad in my family we already kicked him from our fam cause of stealing!

Raptor Xpro

Player
Player
(NEED INDIAN ADMIN TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND PLEASE START POV FROM 12:15)

we both are in LSPD his Assistance Chief of Police in LSPD I have to sell my car so I post add then he message me for buying my car then we meet at place and I am selling my car for 8 million but then he said if u sell for 8 million you lost 400k he said I will pass u money just sell me for 1000 then I said we got ban for this he said no we are safe we transfer money by exchange for shoes he manipulate me I got trapped then I sell for car for 1000 that’s my mistake I know but he just manipulate me to much then he took me to bank and then he did code then I check my org logs he left LSPD to so I am unable to connect with him.

I have some contacts then I know he transfer all his money and cars to his second account whit the help of his friend so I request admin to check his second account and his friend account too because it’s all coming under scam.

If he got ban from main it’s not affect him because he didn’t lose a single dollar he transfer all the things to his friend and his second account I request admin to check his logs to.

I need Ju

You Also break the rule GR 1.9

Last edited:

Chingum Specter

Player
Player
bro i dont know what you were thinking because you will be banned to for Gen rule 1.9 and it will also not gonna give you a single penny it dosnt make sense you should be talking to this guy and try to get your money back

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Approved
ID 26574 Will Be Punished For General Rule 1.3.
(1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited)
However , ID 99066 Will Also Be Punished For General Rule 1.9.
(1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money)
You were aware that you will be banned for GR 1.9 still you breached it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom