Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaus Kloperecht

Du weißt ja , Forumkrieger
Player
ID: 10809
Name: Klaus Kloperecht
Why were you banned? 2/2 Cheating
How long are you banned? 9999 Days
How long is your ban? 9940 Days
Administrators Name: Johnson Baron

Dear Mazhor,
I was banned on server 2 on 03/18/2023 because I was cheating at the time. After I deleted it, I went to my 2.acc, where the admins then explained to me that I had to reset my entire PC because I hadn't done that before, I got a perma ban. Of course, this shook me at the beginning because I've been playing on the server for about 1.5 years and before that I didn't really break the rules.
I would wish that you could turn a blind eye there because I didn't know at the time that you have to reset the entire PC after a cheat (which of course I've done in the meantime). Also, I have to say I've seen my mistakes and I can promise I'll never do anything like that again.

I would also offer a pc-check

Best regards
Klaus Kloperecht

I translated this text with a google translator. Because my english is not so good

Mark Claves

Player
Player
ID: 10809
Name: Klaus Kloperecht
Why were you banned? 2/2 Cheating
How long are you banned? 9999 Days
How long is your ban? 9940 Days
Administrators Name: Johnson Baron

Dear Mazhor,
I was banned on server 2 on 03/18/2023 because I was cheating at the time. After I deleted it, I went to my 2.acc, where the admins then explained to me that I had to reset my entire PC because I hadn't done that before, I got a perma ban. Of course, this shook me at the beginning because I've been playing on the server for about 1.5 years and before that I didn't really break the rules.
I would wish that you could turn a blind eye there because I didn't know at the time that you have to reset the entire PC after a cheat (which of course I've done in the meantime). Also, I have to say I've seen my mistakes and I can promise I'll never do anything like that again.

I would also offer a pc-check

Best regards
Klaus Kloperecht

I translated this text with a google translator. Because my english is not so good
seit wann werden cheater entbannt die soo dumm sind und ne pov hochladen wo man deren eigenen cheats sieht

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Nabend,

Cheating wird nicht entbannt und da das ganze über 2monate her ist, ist es auch zu spät für eine Beschwerde

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom