Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: 3-5 Hours Weekdays, 5-10 Hours weekends
5. Your Discord: Icetraybox76#9040
6. Your Nickname: Trey Windsor
7. Your ID: 26198

Additional information

1. Leader of
: Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization:

- Leading the organization: I want to lead EMS and make it a 24/7 running organization that never has low numbers of employees on duty, or in the organization. I will lead the organization with the highest amount of professionalism and make it fun for and easy for anyone who wants to join. If I get selected to run as the Chief of EMS I will make changes that are better overall and make changes to the current structure that was built up by the previous leaders. I will lead this organization that way it’s easier for new comers and anyone in the city so there eligible to join the organization with many opportunities for them as a employee, such as opportunities to have them promoted easier to a special divisions inside of the organization and more recognition around the city for future positions in other organizations.

- Goals if becoming the leader: If I get the position as the leader of EMS I will work to add new changes that are better for the organization, these will include making it so that we have more people accepting calls outside of the city in the sandy and paleto region that way we won’t have high numbers of civilians at the hospitals, I will also work to make things more fun for the employees to want to come on duty and spend a while working and helping the city and making sure the amount of injured people are low. I will make it so that when entering the ghetto that the employees are staying safe and not risking there life and getting caught into a fall of gunfight and disturbance that the ghetto could have to hurt the employees.

- Main Reason of why I would like to lead the EMS: I would like to lead EMS as I have had a ton of experience in the EMS all from going out on calls and staying at the hospital to making and delivering the Medkits needed, I feel like I can lead this organization the best that any other leader has done prior to this, I will show dedication to this organization I will put what I know plus what others have to pitch in and I will work out a way to make it so everyone is happy. I will make sure that everyone gets the same level of respect and that no one feels there being over worked or over looked, I will be a strong leader making this organization stay active 24/7 I will plan to change rework this organization from the ground up, I will throw in some ideas and things that will be better overall not just for the organization but for the city as we have a high role of helping the city out.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city.

- This concludes my application I hope I can get accepted for being the chief of EMS and to serve the city strong and make it a safer place to be.

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Hope you deal with EMS's problems in the right way and lead the Org in the right direction and make employees of EMS proud of themselves once again!
-Former Dean of Training Ben Bongman

Martin Parker

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL
: Merrick Litchauer
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT -5
4. Average online per day: 3-5 Hours Weekdays, 5-10 Hours weekends
5. Your Discord: Icetraybox76#9040
6. Your Nickname: Trey Windsor
7. Your ID: 26198

Additional information

1. Leader of
: Emergency Medical Service
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization:

- Leading the organization: I want to lead EMS and make it a 24/7 running organization that never has low numbers of employees on duty, or in the organization. I will lead the organization with the highest amount of professionalism and make it fun for and easy for anyone who wants to join. If I get selected to run as the Chief of EMS I will make changes that are better overall and make changes to the current structure that was built up by the previous leaders. I will lead this organization that way it’s easier for new comers and anyone in the city so there eligible to join the organization with many opportunities for them as a employee, such as opportunities to have them promoted easier to a special divisions inside of the organization and more recognition around the city for future positions in other organizations.

- Goals if becoming the leader: If I get the position as the leader of EMS I will work to add new changes that are better for the organization, these will include making it so that we have more people accepting calls outside of the city in the sandy and paleto region that way we won’t have high numbers of civilians at the hospitals, I will also work to make things more fun for the employees to want to come on duty and spend a while working and helping the city and making sure the amount of injured people are low. I will make it so that when entering the ghetto that the employees are staying safe and not risking there life and getting caught into a fall of gunfight and disturbance that the ghetto could have to hurt the employees.

- Main Reason of why I would like to lead the EMS: I would like to lead EMS as I have had a ton of experience in the EMS all from going out on calls and staying at the hospital to making and delivering the Medkits needed, I feel like I can lead this organization the best that any other leader has done prior to this, I will show dedication to this organization I will put what I know plus what others have to pitch in and I will work out a way to make it so everyone is happy. I will make sure that everyone gets the same level of respect and that no one feels there being over worked or over looked, I will be a strong leader making this organization stay active 24/7 I will plan to change rework this organization from the ground up, I will throw in some ideas and things that will be better overall not just for the organization but for the city as we have a high role of helping the city out.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization: My advice for improving the RolePlay level in this organization will be that we will take more precautions on everything we do such as providing medical treatment to someone at the hospitals or going out on calls to help unconscious people, these could be changed to were we have a certain amount of people out doing these things at all times of the day that means no hospital is left without workers or there is no one out responding to emergency calls. We as a organization can work together to find people from all different time zones and have them work together making sure that we are always active and the way I can achieve that is by offering bigger bonuses to people and even set a goal for them to get to a higher position. I will also change the way medruns are being held, I will work to make sure that not everyone is working on making meds at human labs but instead have a bigger team of medlab personnel which will offer more benefits for this department meaning once they reach a certain amount of meds needed to be made they can then go on a part time duty as being a regular medic either at the hospital or going out on calls. I would also like to change requirements for being a employee, this can be done by making a easier but more detailed training and setting our experience of a player to a little bit lower while teaching them how to maintain professionalism. I want to make sure that anyone who joins the EMS is always happy with there doing and making sure that they get what they want within a reasonable standard, this will be better because then we can have more numbers on duty and more opportunities for them to become higher in command of the organization, this will also reflect the way the “New” people to the city can adapt to the environment of Roleplaying and this will help them understand the rules and how things work around the city.

- This concludes my application I hope I can get accepted for being the chief of EMS and to serve the city strong and make it a safer place to be.
I usually dont vouch for people but Trey has some good quality leadership which can help EMS in a remarkable way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom