Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Doninic Grand
Suspect ID
278948 , 205895
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2023
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ee9aoqal6bE

KNoMercy

Player
Player
Firstly hello, im this officer we see you when doing Driving the Opposite Lane on a Highway so we give you 4-5 pull over message in this sitution.

but you choose to espace. its okay thats ic you can. when we catch you , after you said really bad words to me and my friend ( officer )

im sayying your Charges thats why i pull over you :
TC 3.2.2 Driving the Opposite Lane on a Highway

you cannot say bad words to any officers thats forbident!!!! so i think thats self report!

canimsin

Player
Player
after we gived pull over demand if you do not stop we can shot you no problem learn the rules

XTREME TANMAY

Player
Player
mr its forbidden to use n-word r-word something like that your matter is tottaly ic not oc and u guys are doing mixing on your pov as well

XTREME TANMAY

Player
Player
and if you are talking about bad words we all doing a roleplay and i heard everyone to use these words if u think its forbidden then 80% of our server gonna get punished for this and u did cr+pg+mixing etc i can see on your pov

KNoMercy

Player
Player
and if you are talking about bad words we all doing a roleplay and i heard everyone to use these words if u think its forbidden then 80% of our server gonna get punished for this and u did cr+pg+mixing etc i can see on your pov
there is nothing wrong, we show this bodycam to lawyer and they say '' You can Process ''

thats my last reply brother stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom