Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manas Verlice

Enough
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Manas
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours per day!
5. Your Discord: Manas Verlice#1894
6. Your Nickname: Manas Bolo
7. Your ID: 8006

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I want to clarify That becoming leader is a goal of mine that I would like to achieve and I will do everything to get leadership.

First Reason: I would like to make a gang that is on good terms with every other gang and has no toxicity included with in it. I will do this by ensureing everyone I invite speaks English and is not toxic, If I detect toxicity I wont hesitate to remove it. Additionally I want to strive to make this community like a family and to have a mutual understanding of each other.

Second Reason: Secondly I have always been in the ghetto and will eventually die there you could say, Its been what caused me fun since your doing stuff no normal person would dare to do in real life like robbing, killing, taking a hostage, and the list goes on from my time spent in the ghetto I learned all of the events and how to lead them as well as how to manage people and motivate them to achieve great things!

Third Reason: As a final Reason, I want a gang that is perfect both on turfs and events, I will achieve this by picking the perfect deputies for both leading event and turfs besides this I will obviously be here as a leader so I myself will get into turfs and events, However when im not present my deputies will take such activities over with my complete trust.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First of all Good RP comes From Players meaning it will all depends on the players that I pick to be apart of my great organisation, I will make sure everyone knows and obey the rules of ghetto as well as making them have at least a level 6 GrandRP account, Besides this its important to mention The Importance of good enjoyable RP From Both sides: Great examples of this would be a store robbery with realistic negotiations and great roleplay from both sides.

final thoughts:

My goals for marabunta if you approve and give me leadership are:
-100%turf
-100%spray
-Top 1 Gang
- Ally at least 1 gang
- No toxicity.

Thanks for Reading my application,

Marabunta on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom